Will you be attending a "Rapture" party?

by Snoozy 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freetosee
  • still thinking
    still thinking

I have a feeling the following day will be worse than having a bad hangover.

The unraptured that are expecting to be raptured will have to look forward to the earth being destroyed on 21 October.

Can you imagine 5 months of thinking you were'nt chosen and are going to be annihilated?

I would go, but I don't have a baby sitter. Maybe I'll just get ravished instead.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Is this going to be an annual event?

• still thinking
    still thinking

jean-luc picard Well if it is I hope it is accompanied by a public holiday

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

It might as well be an annual event...

so many kooks are making predictions that there is bound to be another for may 2012,13,14,15...

oz

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Yes, my girlfriend and I, our pet lovebird "Phoenix", and his new baby virgin gf that we're bringing home for him Saturday afternoon. He lost his wife "Sedona" last August. His new wife will be named "Mesa". We're all going up together.

• talesin
    talesin

@ TheClaritinest

I lurvs mah texans! If I had the $$$, I would be there in a New York minute!

* rabbit,, sixofnine,,, franny* et al.

btw,,, LOVE YAS sixy!!!!!!! /

t

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I don't know about where you live but all the radio stations in Massachusetts are having end of the world parties saturday!!!
    My wife didn't believe me but we watched Jon Stewart last night and he talked about it and she said Oh your not kidding LOL

• moshe
    moshe

I wonder, if all their Jewelry and watches and wallets/money will be left behind? Surely a person with faith would have gotten rid of all that the day before, so the wicked couldn't use it.

• godrulz
    godrulz

Rack up your credit cards now and leave the bill for the Antichrist?

Harold is sincere, but stupid (he is probably my brother in Christ, so God will have to straighten him out). Since no one will be raptured, I don't think his followers will fear Oct. destruction. They will all be wrong and all left behind. If anyone goes, then there is a point about Oct.

If they are right, I will eat my shorts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit