Will you be attending a "Rapture" party?

by Snoozy 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Violia
    Violia

Camp said on the site I saw that it will start the first place on earth that it is 6pm It will then keep rolling around the time zones etc.

• godrulz
    godrulz

He is a false prophet/teacher (though probably a Christian). He is wasting time and money and affecting our credibility. I hope people don't lump him in with other Christians (we condemn his views and ways). He should have stuck with warning people about Christ's coming and the power of the gospel. He should know better than playing the Dating Game. His multi-million $ radio ministry should be disbanded and the money given to a more credible Christian ministry with balance and integrity. There is no shortage of gullible people who lack discernment and critical thinking skills.

• Violia
    Violia

More details on when The Rapture begins:

The end of the world will be at exactly 6 p.m. on May 21, 2011, says Camping, who along with his organization, Family Radio, are behind those billboards across the country forecasting the Rapture this Saturday. The Rapture, the Last Days, Armageddon and the Final Days of Judgment are all interchangeable. It's when God will destroy the Earth to show his love for humanity.

Is that Eastern Standard or Pacific Standard Time?

Neither, says Camping, whom I interviewed recently for my online news show TYT Now. The Rapture is at 6 p.m. on May 21, 2011, where ever it's 6 p.m. first, with the "fantastically big" world-ending event taking place on a time zone by time zone basis.

That means we can expect the Rapture to start when it hits 6 p.m. at the International Dateline at 180 Longitude -- roughly the between Pago Pago, American Samoa, and Nuku'alofa, Tonga. We'll know it's Judgment Day because there will be an earthquake of previously unprecedented magnitude, Camping predicts.

So, according to these calculations, the Rapture will actually begin like a rolling brown out across the globe at 11 p.m. PST on Friday, May 20th. "Everyone will be weeping and wailing because they'll know in a few hours it'll come to their city," said Camping.

posted by leavingwt about an hour ago

• Smoky
    Smoky

Going to the strip club...see if i can get laid....before we die and all.

• caliber
    caliber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

I'll attend only if Blondie is the MC,...

good news ... Blondie will not MC .. but will sing a "closing song" (our Blondie is usually a more private person !! ) This must be the big one for sure then !!!!

• godrulz
    godrulz

According to I Thess. 4; I Cor. 15, the rapture will be imminent, sudden, invisible. Since the Body of Christ is one, we all go at the same time, not according to time zones. Perhaps the old man is loosing his marbles? He certainly does not deserve the millions he gets to promote his false views. When it does happen (if in our life time), you guys are welcome to my books, belongings, etc. Would someone mind caring for the cat/dog? Don't worry about weeds and cutting grass. You will have bigger things to worry about like finding food and water. Whatever you do, call on the name of Jesus and refuse the mark of the Beast (I expect many Mormons, JWs, Muslims will get saved during the Trib...they will know they were wrong in a moment).

• Girlie
    Girlie

I'm attending a wedding and reception tomorrow. If the rapture does happen, I should hope that God will see that I am observing a joyous occasion that he sanctions. Even if I do have a few drinks in me and cutting loose on the dance floor. lol

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Damn Americans! They always get raptured first!!!

• caliber
    caliber

I have been raptured !!!! oops thought it said ruptured... (P.S... but it wasn't on the 21)

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

We are all either left behind or this is heaven...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit