I like to sue the Wt. art department

by tradewinds 59 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

All I see is skin that is too fair, features that are too European, and hair and beard that are too well groomed. But they'd still put him on reproof for coming to the Kingdom Hall looking like that--where's your coat and tie, go see a barber, and there's no way you're coming in here wearing those sandals, sir!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I couldn't see the penis in the link provided, luckily I still had an invite so I turned it sideways and now I see a suggestion of a penis.

Titillating? Kinda of, though I've seen better. Sue worthy? No.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It took me a long time to see the woody but I finally think I figured out what all the fuss is about.

I saw the snake in his hair right off the bat, though.

I still don't get what's wrong with the adam's apple, though. Just looks like a badly shadowed neck.

• compound complex
    compound complex

There must be something wrong with the art dept. if they can't draw properly.

Paladin

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/125078/1/Revelation-Climax-page-52-Kindly-Respond

• freetosee
    freetosee

thats unfair! I dont see anything..

Do I need to turn my notebook clockwise or anti-clockwise?

freetosee (..what???)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I did'nt prompt them. There are snakes in his hair and clothes too. This looks like the god pan .

Keep on seeing that therapist

and do cut down on the drugs

• jgnat
    jgnat

satanus: It has 3 glasses of wine, kind of trinitarian.

Yes! I noticed that! And the three arches behind. Very trinitarian. Not to mention this is for the S pecial T alk the weekend following the memorial. There will be no wine on display. Visitors will be disappointed.

• ParadiseCircus
    ParadiseCircus

And you want to sue them for that? That money would be better spent on some psychiatric help instead...

• rebel8
    rebel8

The ancients should be sued too, for depicting Medusa with snakes in her hair.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Keyser is working on getting laid . . .

Poopsiecakes wants him to keep her posted . . .

Is there something subliminal going on here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit