I like to sue the Wt. art department

by tradewinds 59 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Transhuman et Jean-Luc:

You're welcome! Seems there's almost nothing you cannot find anymore.

I've made a study of this subject - not to mention many others, such as Derek Barefoot - and all it does is engender heated controversy. So what else is new?

Have a great day, all.

CoCo de l'art inconnu

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Use a magnifying glass. If you turn Jesus side ways (the side where he has his hand up) you will see a male organ sticking up in his lap.

anyone who "sees" this is missing basic knowledge of the male human anatomy.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Also, if you read the words in the invitation backwards, there's a satanic message.

• clarity
    clarity

Oh boy ... getting kinda worried here because .... well (gulp) I do uhh seem to uhh sense a presence that could possibly be a p$$$s, evidently there are two of 'em.

Ok, I'm not fooling around here, I really see them, plain as day!

Yes I do admit that I have not seen an actual p$$$s for many eaons, but once you have seen one, you are never going to forget it!

Tradewinds welcome, .... you have a good eye for shapes ...seriously!

clarity

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I enlarged the picture by 300%..There is nothing unusual about it..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Did you look at it sideways? I can see it clearly, but I don't necessarily think it is intentional (not sure). Like I said....seeing pictures in clouds....(I think).

However...LOL...his right index finger does look terribly arthritic.

• therevealer
    therevealer

It's like the old lady that complained that her neighbor gentleman was exposing himself to her. When a police officer came to check it out she stood on a stepladder to get high enough to see in his bathroom window, where sure enough he could be seen to be exposing himself to her. Dirty old lady, LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

This is the sort of "scandal" (Rick Frearon would be proud of) that make exJW's seem madder than the die-hard JW's.

• therevealer
    therevealer

And his left foot has only two toes. Pretty sure it is drawn that way to create an obscene camels toe.

• therevealer
    therevealer

And if you look straight on and move from side to side his eyes follow you. Pretty sure that is demonic some how. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit