I love gays :)

by freeflyingfaerie 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I like that I no longer look down on ones sexual preferances! I love good people and don't judge based on who they are attracted to.

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

freeflyingfaerie- that's a pretty good guess. But naaah it's just something my little sister said about me once and it stuck. "No, you're a raisin!" "But I just said you were the baby!"

• White Dove
    White Dove

Freydo sure sounds unhappy.

I'm glad that I don't live in his world.

It sounds so sad.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Wow, freydo, that was depressing.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Oh, the raisin (I dont get the part about the baby, but thanks for sharing

• glenster
    glenster

I don't know about all gay people, or all any people. If you can fill more
    than a room with them, some are probably trouble. I liked this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jyV-KdUQI8

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Thanks! I love being gay! :D

• St George of England
    St George of England

I live in Brighton!

George

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Say no more St George!!

• StephanieH
    StephanieH

As a lesbian just 'out of the closet' I have found that there is way more acceptance and that I am not a horrible discusting abonation as the JW's have told me my whole life. For the first time there is one thing that I am able to except and rejoyce about is that I am openly gay! For years I thought I would be better off dead but once I started going to college I was 'exposed' to more of my kind. lol. It save my life! I thought I shouldn't even bother I was going to be misrable any way that I went about it. If I left the JW's I'd lose my family, and everything I knew. If I stayed I would be the same misrable closeted lesbian who almost married a ministerial servant just because everyone wanted us to get married!

And hey now Freydo, you might want to do you're research or maybe try to be friendly to a few 'gays'. We are no different than any one else. We love the same, we laugh, we live, the only big difference is the completely uncalled for discrimination. I tried to hide 'it' ignore 'it' go completely against 'it' but I am gay and I was born this way.

I have found friends who love me and accept me, most of my coworkers and classmates know, I am very open if someone asks me. The world isnt as unaccepting as I thought it would be coming from the JW cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit