anyone have any experience with ouija boards??

by finallyfree! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

Go ahead and do it. You can't be attacked by things that don't exist.

• sinis
    sinis

Well dimensional theory does exist and the CERN project will quantify this. Who is to say that these "demons" or whatever, when takn out of the "spirtual" context are nothing more than beings on a higher dimension?

• oompa
    oompa

i used one when i was a kid once....i woke up the next morning laying on my ceiling.........i wish.......................oompa

i would so love some evil spirit shit to overtake me.....at least then i could have some faith in the spirit realm....still waiting demonz

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Bad spirits from a ouija board? That is total nonsense. The society has no authority to criticize the ouija board, since they openly admit they channel invisible spirit beings.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I got one--on the 2006 REJECT Jesus Party date. Hey, if I am going to reject Jesus, I might as well do it right.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If a guy named Captain Howdy introduces himself through the Ouija Board, RUN!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

i would so love some evil spirit shit to overtake me.....

O.K. OOMPA!!!! I am overtaking you right NOW!!!!

• cantleave
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I went through my teen years as a frustrated JW in frightened-but-excited anticipation of a succubus attack.

Never happened, no matter how much Black Sabbath I listened to.

• cantleave
    cantleave

MS - I know what you mean.

I actually fantasized about gorgeous demonic women wanting to take my virginity!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit