anyone have any experience with ouija boards??

by finallyfree! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

My two older sisters tried it when I was a kid. The thing appeared to tell my older sister that she was going to die at a young age. Later, the younger sister admitted to nudging the pointer in that direction. The older sister is now 62, alive and well.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Go for it! There is absolutely no danger at all and you may even be able to shed one more irrational, superstition thereby taking that little bit more control over your own life.

Don't listen to scary stories and ignorance - have fun!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I love the ouija board threads.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

im goin camping with some friends this summer and we were thinkin of bringin along a board and havin sum fun :)

i dont really believe in evil spirits any more than i believe in the governing body and their god. if i get the shite kicked outta me by demons ill let y'all know. lol!!

sister x: id be interested to hear more about this experience of yours. i heard other similiar stories but from when i was still in the org of people getting attacked and possessed etc, but it was all "he said, she said" experiences from friends of friends of friends who are all jw's and you know how they are afraid of the demons, hell my dad told me that my kids would be targeted specifically by the demons cuz i dont go to the meetings etc, just lookin for some real life experiences before i summon the demons lol!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

finallyfree!: Please take photos or audio recordings of the demons. If you discover ANY evidence of the supernatural, please let us know.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Sounds like good fun to me, I would come!

To others, do you really think Parker Brothers figured out the link to the spirit realm with a cardboard game? LOL!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL. These demon threads are the 21st century version of sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories. Everybody tries to tell the scariest story.

• troubledfiancee
  • I quit!
    I quit!

We had one in our family when I was a kid. I don't remember if it was mine or my sister's or if my parents bought it. The only time I remember getting it to move was when I tried it with a friend of mine's mother. I think I was about 14 at the time. It seem to pick the color of the new car my parents wound up getting. Who knows she may have been pushing it. Or it could have been the fact that she was nice looking and used to walk around in her underwear in front of me. Other than that it don't remember getting the darn thing to move. We must have got bored with it because I don't remember anything about it after that.

It was made out of plastic and made by Parker Brothers, the toy company. I think that should tell you something.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I believe they are one of the devils tools. I was a JW for 25 yrs ,My daughter was NOT!
    she was 22yrs old
    She called me one day & said she was using the ouija board.
    And it had told her ,my hubby was NOT her Father!!!!!
    NO one but me & God knew this...( I was not a jw until I had 4 kids).
    So if you want to be in cohots with the Devil.He sure messed up MY life
    I then went to the elders.To ask what I should do,They said
    "keep it quite" I did!!!! Until my daughter & her friends had a fight
    & her friends called my hubby & exposed it to him...The devil won that
    round!!!!But it is up to you. your have freedom to do as you wish.
    But as Granny on board I am telling you it sure messed up MY life
    Today that daughter is a fully fledged JW...I am now the devil as the WT tells her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit