anyone have any experience with ouija boards??

by finallyfree! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

i think im gonna get together with some friends and do a ouija session. anyone here have any experiences to relate?

• outlawwilly
    outlawwilly

Not with Ouija boards. The wife and I dove into the other witness no-no this past year. We have weekly Friday and Saturday night drunk fests Dungeons and Dragons play nights with our neighbours. Both, the Ouija and D&D are just games. Nothing serious.

• the max
    the max

Yes, and I suggest YOU dont go there, MAX

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Me too and TOTALLY agree with the max, DONT do it.

• sister x
    sister x

DUDE!!! Thats inviting freakin spirits (bad spirits) into your home...... my moms first husband used the board all the time and he and his friends were attacked by spirits one night.... beaten almost to death! Dont do it.... ( unless thats what you want, then go for it)

Michele

• Reality79
    Reality79

None of the experiences I've heard have ever been good when it comes to ouija boards. Leave it alone if you value your life and those around you.

• Amelia Ashton
  • J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

spirits don't exist. and if they did, they couldn't beat you, as they are spirits. to beat someone, you need some kind of drag, which immaterial things can't have.

i'd go there for fun. at least if they serve beer.

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

ummm... a ouija board works simply by subconscious micro muscle movements... ask Derren Brown. Don't know how sub-conscious muscle movements can hurt anyone, unless you subconsciously punch someone.

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

From Wikipedia:

While Ouija believers feel the paranormal or supernatural is responsible for Ouija's action, it may be parsimoniously explained by unconscious movements of those controlling the pointer, a psychophysiological phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect. [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] Despite being debunked by the efforts of the scientific community, Ouija remains popular among many young people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit