THE OSAMA ENIGMA! THE NECKBEARD THEORY THAT IS SURE TO ANGER SHEEPLE.

by NeckBeard 62 Replies latest social current

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

the most plausible situation? So we are to believe what the goverment says because it the most simple explanation and fits the evidence? evidence that they themselves feed?

Live weapons of mass destruction? and all the "evidence" they had to go convince milllions of people to approve of war. To go inside a country and look for the WMDs that sooo suddenly vanished? A middle eastern Macho who had weapons that had never the nerve to use them?. why did he had them in the first place if he didnt use them when he needed them? A stupid idiot that our intelligence considered dangerous?

We went to free a people who was better off without the US intervention? More Us soldiers have died in that war than the total of people of the original "first attack" to the US.

So now they tell me he "OSAMA" the evil man who planned the whole thing is dead but we dumped him in the ocean. so we have nothing to worry about anymore?

And we intelligent people are gonna just accept it and believe that story just because its the most plausible and easy answer?

Really? Not even a raised eyebrow?

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Aussie Oz:

"nah, i dont think they are fooled at all. I believe Bin Laden has been dead a long time. As opportune as it is for the US to declare his death now and gain support at home, Al Qaeda can find it opportune to use the 'news' as a call to further its own agenda also. Bin Laden is worth more to the movement as a martyr than he ever was alive."

Sorry Oz, but this logic is very toirtorous and self contradictory.

There is no reason why Al-Qaeda would want to postpone news of bin Laden's death. If the United States had killed bin Laden 7 years ago Al-Qaeda would have had its martyr back then. Why delay his martyrdom by 7 years?

If they had come out 7 years ago and said the Americans had got their beloved leader i dont think a single person would have believed them, esp not the American Government who would have demanded a body for proof.

Why would the Bush administration not take credit for bin Laden's death? If you find it suspicious that Obama did not produce his body then isn't equally suspicious that Bush did not produce his body as well?

Same goes for his followers. So by waiting for the Americans to to announce his death at their hands, they can capitalize on it to whip up more favor.

Minor correction you must have meant to say fervor instead of favor. As to the point above, the same thing I just stated applies. Why would the Bush administration not take credit for killing bin Laden let alone allowing such a declaration to be postponed until another president took office?

Its a game, its called politics.

The rationalizations that are being given is A GAME CALLED POLITICS!

Declaring a person that has not been seen since 2004 'dead' does not make proof. And unless real tangible proof is given, doubt and conspiracy remain.

ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER WILL BE DECLARED FAKE; PERIOD! The Deaders; as someone on this forum appropriately suggested they be called; will say absolutely anything including the claim that the body itself is faked.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

CyberJesus:

"the most plausible situation? So we are to believe what the goverment says because it the most simple explanation and fits the evidence? evidence that they themselves feed?"

I'll leave the most important point for last.

As to its being the most plausible explanation there's a rule of thumb called Ockham's Razor.

Now for some illumination on Contrarian psychology. In the 1960s the Tobacco Industry, facing Government regulation on cigarettes, went on a massively funded campaign (about 100 million dollars) to propagandize the "safety of cigarette smoking.

There were a lot of scientists who eagerly prostituted themselves to the Tobacco Industry by generating falsehoods, including pseudo-scientific reports, claiming that "the science had not been settled". These prostitute scientists were not even Oncologists (who study cancer) but were a motley crew; from different specialties including Geologists and several Nuclear Physicists who had worked on the Alamo project.

What the hell did nuclear physics have to do with the connection between cigarettes and lung cancer? Absolutely nothing. Why? Not because they chain smokers. They were, consistently, Republicans and Libertarians.

What did their ideology have to do with the issue of cigarette caused lung cancer? Everything. Why? Not because there's anything specific in those ideologies about cigarettes, lung cancer or science. Nor did it have anything to do with their being chain smokers. Nor was it necessarily a financial motivation. The reason had nothing to do with the 'factual' or the 'logical' but it had everything to do with the psychological.

The psychological issue is known as Contrarianism. If you despise someone or some social group or structure, you will have a tendency to formulate opinions that are the exact opposite of those you despise.

Those scientists were rigid ideologues who; seeing that the institution they despised was going to take action restraining the absolute freedom of a Corporate entity; used the typical Contrarian logic of "If my enemy says it, then it must not be true".

The issue of this thread, a silly and typical paranoid conspiracy theory, is pure Contrarianism. You could respond to its individual points but soon you'll see how its adherents generate contrarian theories one after the other while being immune to reason. It becomes pointless to maintain a posture of pure analytical thinking. You can't reason with psychotics or, in the case of those who puppeteer them, psychopaths.

Now, for the most important issue. You spoke of evidence that the Government "themselves feed". Who's feeding you? No, absolutely not. You're not feeding yourselves. You're being fed; whether you admit or not, even if you don't consider yourself one of them; by those who are on the political Right (It's no longer meaningful to speak of the "far right"). They themselves, have some of their mouthpieces associated with; influenced by; or outright funded by Corporate Psychopaths such as the Tea Party funded Koch brothers (vis a vis Americans for Prosperity).

Contrarianism is not a thought process. It's a form of psychosis. This nation is suffering from mass psychosis.

• journey-on
    journey-on

OMGawd! I hope nobody on this thread will actually take in and digest that last rant of TI's as anything factual. Not one shred of evidence or one respectable link was provided. Nothing but a bunch of hypothetical hate-filled rhetoric spouted against one particular tiny segment of one particular political group!! Amazing the stuff you can conjure up when you're all hyped up on hate and whatever else is in that pipe!

• rebel8
    rebel8

As a skeptic, I try to be open minded.

I tend to go by Ockham's razor, and so far no information has been presented to me to sway me from it. "Because the government said so," "because the body is already buried," and "because they haven't released the photos yet," don't feel like information that supports a conspiracy theory.

I never tire of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    This nation is suffering from mass psychosis.

Speaking of Occam's razor - that is the logical conclusion.

Part of the psychosis is to label as "hate" any facts with which you do not agree and are unable to counter with a rational rebuttal.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sorry, Bizzy. Hate is hate. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Disagreements, opposite opinions, different interpretations and viewpoints, can all be presented without hyped up vicious ramblings that spew hatred and vile accusations labeled as absolute fact.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Look in the mirror, dear.

And BTW, a lie is not the other side - it's just a lie.

Love ya' anyway!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The issue of this thread, a silly and typical paranoid conspiracy theory, is pure Contrarianism. You could respond to its individual points but soon you'll see how its adherents generate contrarian theories one after the other while being immune to reason. It becomes pointless to maintain a posture of pure analytical thinking. You can't reason with psychotics or, in the case of those who puppeteer them, psychopaths.

Not neccisary to call those who disagree with the way you want to reason, PSYCHOTIC and PSYCHOPATHS.

bad form, and offensive.

Especially considering our backgrounds of being lied to and castegated for questioning what those in power told us. I find it offensive that you spit out the label word 'psycho' as easily as the GB spit out 'apostate'.

oz

• Curtains
    Curtains

America is a great country - I salute it. Its people are great - sixofnine, beks, snowbird and all the american posters of JWN except for neckbeard and his ilk who have their heads so far up their asses that saying some of what they spew is psychotic is an understatement.

(of course aussie I don't include you here. To me you are an individual who has wandered into an American nightmare of mad people who think freedom of speech enables them to be taken seriously).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit