THE OSAMA ENIGMA! THE NECKBEARD THEORY THAT IS SURE TO ANGER SHEEPLE.

by NeckBeard 62 Replies latest social current

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Osama bin Laden 'Home Videos' released.

The Sheeple in rapt attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779OY7IgCfE

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

While neckbeard cant substantiate his theory,

neither can Obama substantiate his claims either...

thats a conundrum dont you think?

oz

• cheerios
    cheerios

wow ... lol ... wow

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Aussie Oz:

thats a conundrum dont you think?

Well, golly! Even Al-Qaeda must have been fooled into believing their leader is dead.

Wait! Didn't I post an Aljazeera article above indicating that?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Well, golly! Even Al-Qaeda must have been fooled into believing their leader is dead

nah, i dont think they are fooled at all. I believe Bin Laden has been dead a long time. As opportune as it is for the US to declare his death now and gain support at home, Al Qaeda can find it opportune to use the 'news' as a call to further its own agenda also. Bin Laden is worth more to the movement as a martyr than he ever was alive. If they had come out 7 years ago and said the Americans had got their beloved leader i dont think a single person would have believed them, esp not the American Government who would have demanded a body for proof. Same goes for his followers. So by waiting for the Americans to to announce his death at their hands, they can capitalize on it to whip up more favor.

Its a game, its called politics

Declaring a person that has not been seen since 2004 'dead' does not make proof. And unless real tangible proof is given, doubt and conspiracy remain.

oz

and

Is still 100% true none the less.

• bohm
    bohm

oz,

Declaring a person that has not been seen since 2004 'dead' does not make proof. And unless real tangible proof is given, doubt and conspiracy remain.

but they did, they checked his DNA. In any other circumstance that would be sufficient evidence. The explanation that Bin Laden was killed last week is both simpler and fit the evidence better than any other hypothesis.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I dont get it

we should all be the most skeptical of anyone!

WE find out we put blanket trust in an organization and its leaders to always tell the whole truth to us. We discover that we have been lied to our entire life with them and will only consider real documented proof of their lies as proof.

and yet a politician that most americans seem to dislike these days, stands up and announces they killed a man hiding in the unknown and not seen for years and will not give proof is believed simply on his say so!

On one hand evrybody KNOWS politicians lie, that they have all sorts of ulterior motives and spin, we all know the media lies and twists information to suit either its own readerships loyalties or its political leanings too and yet when some dont believe a sudden unprovable declaration they are seen as the silly ones?

I would have thought we would all be over trusting people in uniform or suits that have obvious agendas to push. I would have thought that we would also be wanting the proof, not just jumping on the bandwagon of 'it must be true'

all i see world over, is people believing it because they want to believe it.

no body, no proof...it is very simple

oz

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

but they did, they checked his DNA. In any other circumstance that would be sufficient evidence. The explanation that Bin Laden was killed last week is both simpler and fit the evidence better than any other hypothesis.

They tell us they checked his DNA. That is not proof at all.

To check his DNA they had to have already had it to compare. If they all ready had it, they can declare they just got it too. Having possesion of DNA does not prove a person is dead. It only proves that they have either been close to them or have obtained a sample.

It fits because people want it to fit.

Here is 'any other circumstance'; I want to prove that my uncle that i have not seen for 7 years is dead, i have his DNA in a hair brush. See, it IS his DNA, therefore my claim that he is dead is true. That would be thrown out of any court as a joke.

No body no proof...

oz

• bohm
    bohm

oz, its still the simplest explanation for the observations. i challenge you to provide a more plausible explanation.

ofcourse they could have lied. and they could have faked the moon landings and they might be hiding biggie and 2pac at area 51. its all possible and politicians lie all the time. but if you model your world-view around what is possible, and not what is plausible, you wont end up with a particular coherent view.

and for the record, they DID verify it was him, they took his DNA and tested it. i doubt even if he had been hiding since 1987 his DNA profile would change.

• bohm
    bohm

To check his DNA they had to have already had it to compare.

... or they could have used his sisters dna. which they did. but since your just gonna claim everyone is lying i guess such trivial things are moot.

It fits because people want it to fit.

no it fits because it does not require a huge conspiracy to work and actually fit the evidence. on the other hand, your idea is squarely positioned besides the fake moon landings and the inside-job ideas for 9/11.

Here is 'any other circumstance'; I want to prove that my uncle that i have not seen for 7 years is dead, i have his DNA in a hair brush. See, it IS his DNA, therefore my claim that he is dead is true. That would be thrown out of any court as a joke.

not if various intelligence agencies staked out your uncles place for weeks, a navy seal team shot him in the face, examined his body and compared a DNA sample with his sister to verify it was him.

No body no proof...

(facepalm) Do you mean a picture of his dead body would convince you?

So Hitler is alive too? What about Elvis, do we REALLY know it was his body? I sure havent seen it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit