It is time to thank some important people

by Terry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Thank you Randy for creating out of thin air the FREEMINDS ministy reaching out to people damned and damaged by the Watchtower.

You've been at it indefatigably and with little money for---what? Thirty+ years? Bravo!

Thank you Barbara Anderson for giving up a private life away from the madding crowds and creating a magnifying glass of inside

knowledge about the secret organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that isn't what it pretends to be. You've exposed yourself and family

to all manner of uncomfortable scrutiny simply because you refuse to allow evil to prosper. I salute your sacrifice!

Thank you Ray Franz, wherever you are, for being the very first governing body official to lift the curtain back and allow in the light of day

on the festering maw of Watchtower theology and machinations. You never sought wealth, importance or revenge. You are a model for us all.

Thank you Simon for creating JWD and now JWN as a hospital for broken souls, a coffee club for convivial friends, a mental facility for the truly

goofy and a dicussion board for the exchange of ideas and the venting of emotions. You've help heal a lot of wonderful people. Thank you.

IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE WANT TO THANK SOMEBODY THAT IS LONG OVERDUE.....GO AHEAD.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'd like to thank JWN's atheists, agnostics, etc., who forced me to think outside the box.

Syl

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Amen!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I dont think any contributor is more "important" than the rest, because ALL of us, in our own way, has contributed to the help and support for those leaving the Borg.

There are sooooo many contributors to this board who have shared their personal stories, their current experiences and examination of current beliefs. They all add something to this board, often moreso than the above-mentioned "celebrities".

And a lot of these ones are the ones we become friends with, because they share their soul with us, not just information.

I think EVERYBODY needs to be thanked and acknowledged!!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I would like to thank Al Gore for inventing the internet. (Sarcasm intended)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Tim Berners Lee NOT Al Gore!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Id like to reiterate everything Terry said. Thank you all.

Id also like to thank the people here who dont know me, but are helping and supporting me during times of distress...thats worth more than gold.

Personally, for me, JWN....youre a lifesaver. Thanks Simon.

Paula x

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL Nicolaou, Edited.

• cantleave
    cantleave

In addition to the above....

Thank you Terry, for your many challenging thought provoking posts !

• wasblind
    wasblind

I like to add to terry's list JWFACTS

great website

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit