• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Great Thread...I would like to add..

Thank you to..

Jesus for Christmas..and.. Colonel Sanders for KFC

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks to the youtubers, too! Too many to name without forgetting someone so thanks to ALL!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Here, here. I'm grateful to all mentioned and especially being part of this "h ospital for broken souls, a coffee club for convivial friends, a mental facility for the truly goofy"

May the healing continue.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I couldn't agree more and your pretty cool also Terry.

• prophecor
    prophecor

This, yes, has been truly great medicine for me. A broken mind and a tortured soul. This an oasis in the desert and I thank Jehovah that he has allowed a place like this to care for the sick in head and bitter of soul. As well as Franz, Simon, and the little the little red dot who asks all those wonderfully insightful questions.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I would like to thank the cultivator of this board, Paradise Cafe, Freeminds, Six Screens, and others who I have hovered over for the past few months. To start these boards takes great courage (and maybe a lot of anger) and I thank you for this safe haven. As of late, Mad Sweeney is also up and coming with his audio calls and I hope more people join in. It was a great first run.

And lastly, although it is impossible to read the thousands of posts I have missed (but try to read anyway), I want to say THANK YOU for putting yourselves out there. For better or for worse, we are family, in one way or another, and I find a board like this, my home base, one to be invaluable. I have learned a lot so far, and you have opened my eyes like I never thought possible. Because of you, I have learned about Kyria's book which I just finished reading, and next is Mr. Ray Franz's book. I'm almost afraid to start because I think it will bring up a lot of emotion. But like this borad, I think it is good, in contining the healing and recovery process.

So once again, thanks to all who contribute. I may not agree with everything that is said and vice-versa, but we are all here and alive, and THAT is what's important.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thanks to ALL past and present who get the truth out about the wtbts. From the upfront notables to the poster that makes a few comments here and there. Your hearts are in the right place, your endevours are to help the beaten down, torn and hurt. Al are to be commended for their input and whatever sacrifice they make.

• Terry
    Terry

I forgot to mention Narkissos (no longer a contributing member) who, in the past, helped me see myself as a shallow analyst compared

with other persons who really dig deep and perform due diligence before they post. He raised the bar for me much much higher.

Alan F (no longer a contributing member) who always cut to the bone on Watchtower theology with his incisive examination of unfounded

assertions. He exposed through reductio ad absurdum very effectively. He inspired me to look harder and think deeper.

Hillary_step (no longer a contributing member) who caught me time and again being disengenuous, sloppy and dead wrong. We got to be pretty good friends. His dash of cold water when I needed it made me shape up and not coast on first impressions.

If you leave JWN without learning, changing, seeing yourself differently and tightening your grip on reality---then, you've wasted your time!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Many Thanks to Terry, Randy, Barbara and Simon... What Brave, Intelligent, Genuine Human Beings!

But, most of all Many Thanks to Mom for giving me life.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (6 days early)

• designs
    designs

I think for many of us the kudos go back to Ray and what doors he opened in the late 70's, nothing was ever the same after the move. He got the questions rolling for thousands of us and whatever journey we had to take to be Free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit