It is time to thank some important people

by Terry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Yes! Thanks to the creator of the site absolutely.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing pieces of themselves. There is love here, and acceptance, and much to ponder. And ridiculously funny people that are warm, hearty medicine to a wound.

With my love,

Amie

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

JW facts

Snoozy

• Farkel
    Farkel

Y'all need to thank ME, too.

I came up with the word "dubs" years and years ago and it stuck!

Farkel, Narcissist CLASS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Funny, Fark, I was just about to thank you for all you have contributed. You and others who are no longer posting here have helped me become free.

• Farkel
    Farkel

robin,

How so very kind of you. Thank you.

Farkel

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am not trying to be kind, I am merely telling the truth. I have read your postings to my father. Did I tell you he is no longer in "the truth?" I also thank you for your help in freeing my family.

Edited to add: You truly are remarkable, Farkel.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'll second the thank yous too.

Loz x

• Farkel
    Farkel

robin,

Wow. Please PM me and give me the details about your father if you don't mind. Not personal or confidential details, mind you, but just details about our dialogues or what he read that I wrote. I certainly don't recall what I said and did with him. I dialogue often and with many people, but I'm always happy to hear that some of my drivel makes a difference. This is especially important because some of my detractors claim I don't make any difference even though I've pointed out that I have helped out many dozens of people leave the WTS and possibly many hundreds over the last dozen years or so. My drivel is posted on the Internet in at least 5 other languages and is ubiquitous out there. How much have I spent on advertising it? Hmmmmmm. Oh, yeah! Zero! How much have I earned from it so far? Hmmmmmmm. Oh, yeah! Zero!

Most specifically, what was the trigger that caused your father to leave the religion?

Nice to see you in here again, my dear.

Farkel, Geezer CLASS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Farkel, I have been reading your posts to my father since probably around 2002. He didn't have internet (still doesnt) so he used to call me and I would read to him from this board. We also had to keep it a secret from my mother because she would get too goosey about it. Let me talk to my dad and I will pm you.

• Violia
    Violia

I have so many of you to thank but I especially want to thank the Jw's who treated my family and myself like we were something they needed to scrap off their shoes. Without all of the mean spirited Jw's ( calling themselves Christian's) I would not have finally scraped what was left of my self esteem off the floor and finally walked out that KH door.

I want to thank everyone who posts here for sharing some of their life . You are all helping so many people-- even if they never tell you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit