Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

"Let Me Say Something About Bush and Cheney: . . ."

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

You want 1984?

How much you want to bet that the liberals would be taking the opposite tack had this happened under Bush?

Targeted assassinations in sovereign countries is against international law!

Now?

Is there any tactic used to get Osama that the liberals did not completely disapprove of and try to dismantle?The lefties love to make partisan attacks when it is a Republican president when something like this happens. But they will gladly use the info gained and claim full credit for the results when it is on their watch. Shameless.

Liberals are joining America's fastes growing faith: born-again waterboarders.

• designs
    designs

Neck-

We don't have Nixon to kick around so watch it...........

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

Remember that Senator Obama voted against funding the war. Now, he's taking credit for something started under Bush. KSM and another Gitmo detainee (under enhanced interrogation) gave the name of the courier that led the US to bin Laden. If Obama and the Democrats had their way, Gitmo would have been closed years ago,there would have been no enhanced interrogations, and Bush would have been tried for war crimes. I'm not going to let Obama have this victory for himself, because if it hadn't been for Bush, Obama would have nothing to gloat about today.

I also find it insanely bizarre that with something this critical going down, that Obama went and played golf yesterday. He proved once again that he is no commander in chief.

So let's see, the Democrats criticized Guantanamo Bay prison, criticized enhanced interrogations techniques, criticized Bush for initiating the hunt for bin laden, Obama's first executive order was to shutdown Guantanamo Bay, the Democrats continue to bash the military, call them stormtroopers and terrorists, yet the Democrats are the ones trying to grab credit for this just because they happen to occupy the white house? Classless.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/hoping-to-prove-his-mettle-candidate-obama-pledged-willigness-to-conduct-precisely-this-kind-of-mili.html

• flipper
    flipper

Very interesting thread. Like everyone here ( I assume ) I am relieved to see this pond scum finally get his just desserts and reward. That being said I don't get off on anybody's death - but this guy needed to be killed . He was just pure evil. 3,000 innocent victims cried out from the grave for this guys scalp.

In my opinion there is a much bigger picture involved here that hasn't been addressed. I find it rather perplexing as well as annoying that at least two times before according to reports in the last 10 years the American government could have taken this guy out- but someone up high in the government ordered the cease and desist to take Osama out. So the question I was asking myself when hearing about this is - why now are they doing this when they could have done it earlier ? And my take on it from all the alternative news I watch is that NOW at this time period in history - never before has the Arab world been in such an uproar with Ethiopia, Libya, Egypt, etc. etc. with Arab countries rising up clamoring for freedom and democracy and equal rights. Nice time in history for an important assassination which could be used for further purposes.

Point I'm making is that the men in the shadows, i.e. the Bilderbergs, or global elitists who see $$$$ signs in eventually moving on into Arab countries to assume control of the oil - what better way to stir up Muslims and get them at each others throats , then wars can be started and America can finish it's conquest of Iraq, Afghanistan and many other Arab countries eventually spreading Democracy, er world domination .

Let's be honest- any big wars like World War 1 have started with assassinations and the taking out of some well known figure, whether evil or good - which foments anger and riotous actions on the part of people allegiant to that person or cause. The poster who said we ought to be watching our backs is quite accurate in my opinion. Then again , we should find the next year or so interesting to see how the U.S. government uses this as a springboard to perhaps gain access to oil in the Arab countries.

I shall stay riveted to different news sources watching this development. I'm not saying this is GOING to happen - I'm just saying we should all keep open minds and realize there are more significant things going on behind the scenes other than Bin Laden got killed to satisfy justice. Whih is great- indeed he should have , but let's keep our eyes open. Perhaps our leaders WANT another war as it tends to improve the economy. Just saying

• designs
    designs

Neck-

What better place to plan war strategy or throw the conservatives into a tail spin than the back 9.....

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Flipper:

"In my opinion there is a much bigger picture involved here that hasn't been addressed. I find it rather perplexing as well as annoying that at least two times before according to reports in the last 10 years the American government could have taken this guy out- but someone up high in the government ordered the cease and desist to take Osama out. So the question I was asking myself when hearing about this is - why now are they doing this when they could have done it earlier ?"

Flipper; President Bush for months repeatedly said that he was going to "snuff him". Then one day a reporter asked him about Osama and he replied that Osama was unimportant. Apparently Bush had lost interest in capturing Bin Laden, only a few months later.

As for Obama he not only said that he would make it his priority to capture Bin Laden, but in the Presidential debate he even stated that he would cross the Pakistani border to get him. McCain, the fearless warmonger said in response to Obama that you simply don't do that to friends.

It would obviously take time and a lot of intelligence to accomplish this kind of task but you're right, 10 years sounds like too much. Just remember which President we had for 7 of those years.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

By the way, I apologize to all posters for being too quick to post a picture of Osama, reportedly dead. I was being too rash and shot from the hip on that one.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

NeckBeard:

"I'm not going to let Obama have this victory for himself, because if it hadn't been for Bush, Obama would have nothing to gloat about today."

In response to that, I'll repost what I told Flipper:

"Flipper; President Bush for months repeatedly said that he was going to "snuff him". Then one day a reporter asked him about Osama and he replied that Osama was unimportant. Apparently Bush had lost interest in capturing Bin Laden, only a few months later."

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I don't care which President got him. I don't care whether Libs or Cons start acting like bitches because they're offended by the other side.

But I do care that this guy's dead. Good for us. Good for the World. Good for the guy that shot him.

Iblis and Osama 2-gether 4-ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit