Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ohio Cowboy, I enjoyed your post and sent you a pm.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

That story has two major flaws Ohio. The info came from a Taliban leader and was reported in a Pakistan paper (and subsequently FOX). And this was within days of a big faux pas by the Bush administration when they fumbled Tora Bora.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Bohm:"For christ sake, they confirmed it is him by his DNA. What else could you want?!"

They want to poke his corpse in person while holding their nose. Then they'll say; "That's his gardener who was given plastic surgery."

By the way Bohm, thanks for the Pink Floyd video.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    They want to poke his corpse in person while holding their nose. Then they'll say; "That's his gardener who was given plastic surgery."

Now, this here is some funny stuff!

Syl

Edit: I tallied 53, Ber.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

laughing-fem-emoticon[1]How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

54 – Eight to argue, one to get a continuance, one to object, one to demur, two to research precedents, one to dictate a letter, one to stipulate, five to turn in their time cards, one to depose, one to write interrogatories, two to settle, one to order a secretary to change the bulb, and twenty eight to bill for professional services.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Did I get it Syl?

• Robdar
    Robdar

What I find humorous is that not too many years ago the Libs on this board were accusing Bush of using Bin Laden as a boogeyman and stating that Bin Laden was most likely dead, and how impossible it would be for him to get his kidney dialysis in the desert.

Now that the Obama administration has supposedly killed Bin Laden, well, Bin Laden needed killing. Oh, and Obama did the correct thing by sending in an assasination squad to do the job and then conveniently dumping his body at sea.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Well you find me the dirty Libs that were saying that Rob!

• Robdar
    Robdar

beks, I believe I do recall you and me saying that to the conservatives. Not that I'm a liberal, but in this case I believe I took your side. It may not have been you, but the poster smells like you in my memory. If I am incorrect, I apologize. I'm getting old. My birthday was Saturday and when I checked my mail, I discovered that I got AARPed. Getting AARPed for the first time does strange things to a person's psyche.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

NeckBeard:

"Give me a fucking break. He can't produce more than a very bad fake birth certicate for years. Then you get the photoshopped layered "mockument" last week. His approval ratings were tanking."

One hot summer’s day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. “Just the things to quench my thirst,” quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”
    "IT IS EASY TO DESPISE WHAT YOU CANNOT GET"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit