Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

NeckBeard:

"Is there any tactic used to get Osama that the liberals did not completely disapprove of and try to dismantle?The lefties love to make partisan attacks when it is a Republican president when something like this happens. But they will gladly use the info gained and claim full credit for the results when it is on their watch. Shameless."

If it were discovered that the military missed a chance to confront Bin Laden under President Obama's administration, it is obvious beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Fokx, Limburgerian, and other proto-Nazi media would be saying the exact opposite.

To those morally and intellectually bankrupt people it is always a game of:

Damn if you do; damn if you don't.

Heads, I win; tails, you lose.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

The BBC reported this evening on a live hook up with an american congressman that the reason he was buried at sea wasnt because they repected his religious beliefs, it was to prevent a shrine being built for him. Just saying...........

Paula

Goodnight all x

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I don't thin Bush lost interest in Osama. Sure he said what he said about him being unimportant but the reality is we cannot know everything going on behind the scenes in government. So I think we do owe some credit to Bush. I'm not a conservative nor a liberal but it bothered me Obama trying to take all the credit for Bin Laden.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    For the last four years, they have known they broke KSM and this other high value target and got the names of Osama's couriers.

If this is true, it will come out. Till then, it is just speculation and sour grapes.

Face it - Obama succeeded where Bush failed.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Anyone seen this pic yet? Obama and his assembled team getting updates and some live video of the operation. Most surprising thing...Biden stayed awake. From Flickr.

• Mary
    Mary

Poor, poor Bin Laden, his life cut short by the enemy..........payback's a bitch isn't it?

Hope the f*cker burns in Hell............

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Big deal as photos can be faked to. Where is the body? Why didn't the US have an independent autopsy conducted? The US is only opening themselves up to so called conspiracy theories. Bin Laden and Al Quada have always been the US's great boogyman to keep people in fear. Mark my words the terrorist attacks will not stop.

• darthfader
    darthfader

That's a great picture Unshackled.. Where did you get it?

• TD
    TD

Cool Picture (Looks like a commercial for HP....)

• unshackled
    unshackled
    That's a great picture Unshackled.. Where did you get it?

It was released on the White House's Flickr account today. There's a few others there. http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/5680724572/

I see it's making the rounds, CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/05/02/bin.laden.video/index.html?hpt=P1&iref=NS1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit