Earthquakes Earthquakes and more Earthquakes

by sizemik 185 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

transhuman What are you talking about? You guys have all the big celebs......You had skippy.......

Did I mention that I met skippy when I was a kid..............well I did. It is a memory that will last me a lifetime

What a great Australian......RIP Skippy xoxoxox

• sizemik
    sizemik

Skippeee . . . Skippeee

Skippy the bush Kangaroooo

Skippeee . . . Skippeee

Skippy a friend ever trooo.

Right up there with waltzing matilda and XXXX I reckon

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm thinking.......................................................................................must be a kiwi thing?

• still thinking
    still thinking

My friends get sick of my old Skippy tales......Skippy this.....Skippy that........

But what can I do....it was a big moment in my life.......unequalled one might say

• sizemik
    sizemik

Seriously . . . I used to run home from school to watch it

• still thinking
    still thinking

well then you will have some understanding of what a privelage it was to have actually met him. In person....I mean...In kangaroo........

My hero

• sizemik
    sizemik

God save our noble Skip . . .

Now . . . pay attention please class . . . this is the Alpine Fault

And here are some more pretty pictures of it . . .

• still thinking
    still thinking

sorry sir, i'll go get a glass......

Do you guys need plastic glassess in Chch now?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yep . . . the glasses are all landfill . . . In fact I haven't plucked up the courage to enter a bottle store yet . . . I don't even walk the wine aisle in the supermarket.

Paranoid or wise? . . . survey needed . . . what you reckon?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think you have come to the right place for such important advice. My feelings on this particuar matter are..................................

clearly this is an opportunity for NZ to introduce the world to plastic bottles. We have had the bags in boxes and pub pets, milk in plastic......

Plastic wine bottles are the way of the future.....just think how much safer that will be for our children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit