• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh my Poor Dinah

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh good lord, I hope she's OK.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I have sent a message to Dinah. I hope she's OK.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Please let us know if she responds.

Syl

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Footage of the Tuscaloosa tornado. It was a mile-wide monster.

http://vimeo.com/22970879

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just seen footage on TV -Good Grief, never seen anything like it, those tornados are frightful.

My thoughts are with you Guys and Gals.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Please keep us in your thoughts

Done. I thought of you as soon as I turned on the news this morning.

I hope all of you in tornado country can stay safe.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks.

If only we could have had a moment like this:

Mark 4:35 -38 Late that day he said to them, "Let's go across to the other side." They took him in the boat as he was. Other boats came along. A huge storm came up. Waves poured into the boat, threatening to sink it. And Jesus was in the stern, head on a pillow, sleeping! They roused him, saying, "Teacher, is it nothing to you that we're going down?"

39 -40 Awake now, he told the wind to pipe down and said to the sea, "Quiet! Settle down!" The wind ran out of breath; the sea became smooth as glass. Jesus reprimanded the disciples: "Why are you such cowards? Don't you have any faith at all?"

41 They were in absolute awe, staggered. "Who is this, anyway?" they asked. "Wind and sea at his beck and call!" The Message Bible

Syl

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Snowbird, Leaving, the news about those nasty hail storms and tornados in Alabama, together with that Arkansas town being badly struck, came up to the french TV. I can do little but please be assured of my deepest sympathy and my thought are with you and the families who lost dear ones. Let's hope these recurring storms will end soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit