Terrible Weather ... :-(

by snowbird 112 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Whew, lookin' for Dinah too. I just heard how bad it's been.

Hell, got tears in my eyes you little biddy!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Fulfilled........

Estephan, The Faithful Slave

How Close to The End Are We?

I would thoroughly enjoy 5 minutes alone with you. You would learn the very essence of endings.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Sooner7nc....

I'd be honored to join you...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yay, just read that Dinah's ok! I've been thinking about you all day and I told the hubby we were worried about you. Yay!!

It's a damn shame what's going on back there tho' I've been watching the news.

• flipper
    flipper

SNOWBIRD, DINAH, LEAVING WT & ALL the other friends here on JWN I didn't mention or don't know - we are thankful you are O.K. and alive with your families , but our condolences to your communities for the deaths and devastation that's happened in your area. Absolutely devastating. Please be safe and take care of one another. My wife & I send our love and wishes for better, safer times ahead. Our thoughts are with you. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You got it Charlie!

Glad all of you in that area are safe. I'm from Oklahoma and know a thing or two about tornadoes and that one that went through Tuscaloosa was a big bad MF'er.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The news is on now, and the scenes from Tuscaloosa are heartbreaking. I'm relieved that Dinah, LWT and Syl are all OK, but saddened that so many others died and are injured.

If you wish to donate to support the relief efforts, see the links below this ABC news video.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, all.

The utter devastation and desolation down here is just unbelievable.

I've been crying all night.

Syl

• Robdar
    Robdar

Some of my brother in law's family is still missing. We are starting to give up hope.

• donny
    donny

I just spoke with our site director and his family lives in the Tuscaloosa area. His moms house had a tree fall on it and crushed the living room area but she was not hurt. His family said they had never seen such a storm in all their lives. I am glad you are ok Syl!! Keep us posted on what is happening there.

Donny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit