Such disrespect- Someone desecrated a WT at the laundromat

by keyser soze 27 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I agree. Laundromats should be shown more respect.

That's what I meant to say, but I was in a hurry. Someone desecrated the laundromat with a WT.

• Scully
    Scully

You can only desecrate something that's sacred. Watchtowers and Awake!s don't count.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I think Mrs. Jones did it!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You can wipe your ass with these magazines but the printing ink may leave a permanent mark.

Which for some people may be a good thing.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

You can wipe your ass with these magazines but the printing ink may leave a permanent mark.

That's true. Imagine having to explain why you have a tattoo of Charles Russell on your ass.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hey keyser,

I know personally of at least 3 JWs in my hall who would claim that obviously a demon is the culprit behind this horrible act.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think Mrs. Jones did it!

*snicker*

• rebel8
    rebel8

I usually throw a cup of coffee on them after putting a WT in the garbage, just to make sure it's really dead.

Sometimes, screaming noises can be heard (from the magazine, not the coffee).

• AnneB
    AnneB

Does anyone else remember the days when laudromat owners complained to Watchtower about magazines being left behind? It seems the paper WT and Awake! were printed on worked just fine in the dollar changers and owners were losing a lot of money!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I've found some at a Phone Booth in the Center of a Town I know very well....

Across the Street is the Train Station were they bother many....

I walk in this store see the Mags at the Phone pick them up rip them into many pieces and throw them Away in the Trash Barrel next to the Phone....

Sometimes JW's are watching me...hahaha then they recognize me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit