Such disrespect- Someone desecrated a WT at the laundromat

by keyser soze 27 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

You can wipe your ass with these magazines but the printing ink may leave a permanent mark.

It could be a New Understanding of Having the Mark of the Beast.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I throw them away whenever I find them in public. Last one was at a bank...someone had the nerve to leave a WT and Awake rolled up in the little slots beneath the table where you fill out your bank slips (where they usually put brochures and stuff). I grabbed them, tore them in half, and put them in the trash barrel.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a KM in recent years that stated that leaving litteratrash in phone booths and stuff was no longer acceptable because it was a "waste" when they ended up on the ground? I'm quite sure I did read that...maybe Blondie or someone can assist... I tried telling my parents this because they like to "start their time" with phone booths...

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Charlie Brown Jr, I do believe you've just given us all Noo Light... lol

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

A sister in our old congregation use to leave magazines in the washrooms at the shopping mall...the caretakers asked her to stop because people were blocking the toilets trying to flush them down...She continued leaving more until the mall manager called the Kingdom Hall begging the brothers to talk to the sister...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I don't throw them away or anything, but I do carry a wooden stake (for some other business I will not get into here) that I drive through each copy.

watchtower slayer

• kurtbethel
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Please you guys! You giving me a great laugh this morning!

LOL @ Reality 79 and Keser Sore.

I take the bus to work and I ALWAYS see them on the bus.

The problem is, is that the watchtower thinks there better then someone else. Its just any magazine. Its gonna be disguarded just like anything else.

• Violia
    Violia

I agree with rebel8, make sure they are dead when they go to the trash. Know someone who found the "truth' from a mag left in the trash. So I either take them with me or one could write URLs to websites on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit