So......Obama IS a US citizen after all?!

by Black Man 127 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Personally, I think Obama always knew that producing the long-form would not resolve anything, because it was never really about the birth certificate. And it has come to pass.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Even the ultra Obamaphile, Chris Matthews (on Hardball-MSNBC) was asking why Obama didn't release the long form birth certificate.
    He is no right wing, racist, tea party ideologue.
    If you can't be neutral you can at least be honest and fair. Can't you?

So why didn't you just say "Even Chris Matthews...........etc"? Why give him the spurious title of "Ultra Obamaphile". You are strictly attempting to manipulate. And what does his opinion have to do with the fact that the issue should have been a non issue years ago when the BC was shown?

Can you be honest and fair?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It matters not. All along, I have made the point that he swore on oath that he would uphold the US Constitution, not the Rothschilds' agenda. He welshed on that. And that is enough.

Yes, anyone that upholds the US Constitution and backs down on the Rothschilds is going to be targeted for assassination. But, this is war--the president, if he was truly patriotic, should be willing to fight that war. If he gets assassinated for upholding the US Constitution, that is automatic declaration of war against those responsible. And no dogging finding the real culprits, blaming someone else when the Rothschilds are the ones behind it. If the Rothschilds engineer a presidential assassination, perhaps it is time for the President to retaliate by assassinating the Rothschilds--or the members that are running the planet.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I pity people who think this is an issue about racism.

It's such black-and-white thinking.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Har har BP

• james_woods
    james_woods

I still have two questions:

1) - why did he wait so long to produce it?

2) - after wating so long, why did he produce it NOW?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Those questions are only mildly interesting, if you believe there is something to the birther story. Otherwise I would say the answers are simple.

1. It was too silly to address

2. Come to find out, American voters are silly

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I still have two questions:
    1) - why did he wait so long to produce it?
    2) - after wating so long, why did he produce it NOW?
    Me, too. It has been an issue since his campaign for the Dem nomination. It was easily resolved. He should recognize that his background (NOT his race) is not exactly the usual, and much discomfort and doubt on the part of some people could have easily been put to rest by doing earlier what he did yesterday! Stubbornness? Arrogance? Divisive attitude? I don't know the reason.
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

Sooooooooo you are going to continue to ignore the fact that his BC was shown in '08?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Sooooooooo you are going to continue to ignore the fact that his BC was shown in '08?

I believe that I posted that fact earlier (in one of the four or five threads we have had on this). It does not answer my basic question - Why did he feel the need to do this NOW"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit