So......Obama IS a US citizen after all?!

by Black Man 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Just don't lose that sense of humor!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What was the real reason he jumped for Donald Trump? And don't say because "enough is enough".
    There is a REASON Obama chose to jump at this particular time for this particular man. Not only did he jump,
    instead of releasing it through the press secretary, he chose to hold a formal press conference! Ummmm......Jouney on

II I have no idea why Obama decided to release the long form birth certificate..

It`s not the Official Birth Certificate..CNN did a big story on all of this,last night..

Do you have some insider information?..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

What would have been cool if Trump made a declaration that if it was proven legally that Obama was indeed a US citizen

that he would shave off his hair bald.

Does anybody else (except me) think Trump looks better in your photoshop picture as bald? - maybe better still if it were completely shaved...

OK, I ask again - can anybody recall any poster here on JWN who was an actual committed birther?

• Terry
    Terry

Does anybody remember who introduced the Birth Certificate issue in the first place?

Was it a Tea Party member? No.

Was it a Right Winger? No.

Was it a racist? No.

Who was it? Anybody? Anybody??

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

telegraph.co.uk Apr 27, 2011 ... Obama hits back at 'birthers' and releases birth certificate ... /worldnews/ barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html ...
    www.telegraph.co.uk/.../barackobama/.../Birther-row-began-with-Hillary- Clinton.html

• designs
    designs

The South (won't) rise again.................

• out4good3
    out4good3

Designs

I sure hope not.......

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its a copy of the original because its illegal (under state law) to hand over or release the original to anyone, even the person who the BC is made out to.

This includes Presidents of the United States............DUH !

Anyways this BC. issue is just passing over as insignificant news.

The big story now is the CIA has just released today a top secret photo of Barack Obama showing that he's

an illegal alien from outer space, determined to overthrow the planet by becoming the President of the United States.

• designs
    designs

I'm going to celebrate this momentus day by playing my old Woodie Guthrie and Pete Seeger Albums....

'This land is my land, this land is your land.......(come everybody sing along!)

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I am glad President Obama finally released access to the source for his certification of birth document. After viewing it, I confess aloud that I wonder what the hell took so long? I mean, really, what was the big deal about releasing this thing? I don’t-get-it. Now that I see it, I don’t-get-it times two.

Marvin Shilmer

• designs
    designs

Marvin-

The President is a master political technician and this timing works to his favor ie let the idiots rise to the surface who will challenge him in the coming election and see who voiced the Birther issue.................guess which numbskulls voiced their Birther views and now look like- well idiots with their pants down around their ankles....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit