So......Obama IS a US citizen after all?!

by Black Man 127 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Syl, I don't think Trump wears a hairpiece. I believe it's just a really bad comb-over... with all his money, he could get a better hairpiece than that......

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just as a side point of clarification - do we (or did we) have anybody here on JWN who was an actual "birther"?

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    OK, he did it because he likes to see White folk make fools of themselves.
    He's a politician, after all.

Yeah, he is a politician after all. He vowed the most transparent administration in history, but didn't release his birth cert until more than halfway through his first term. Trump made the birther issue gain traction among independents, that is why he did it. The birth cert may change their minds on where he was born now, but there will be a lingering feeling that there is something really shady about this guy. So, in a clown on clown deathmatch first round, it is Trump 1, Obama 0.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, thanks for the clarification, Prodigal.

Then, he and Kim Jong-il have something in common.

Syl

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

You know I was having a good day today, until I seen that picture with the Go Back To Kenya signs. That really irritates me, and I'm not exactly what you'd call a fan of Obama, but that would have caused a reaction out of me had I been there. It would be real tempting to go back to my 1995 mentality and spit right in her face and smash her husbands face on the curb. Boy that irritates me. Wow.

You know one of the things that I struggle with is my upbringing and in particular the influence my father has had on my views. What he experienced in this country has left him bitter, and he's struggles with his resentment towards whites in this country all the while trying to have love and forgiveness considering what Christ taught orally and by example. At times thought, the love and forgiveness loses out, and he'll express to me in those weakened moments that he doesn't feel sorry for what happens to whites. I can't have that same kind of resentment because I didn't experience what he has. Too many white friends I've had in my lifetime, and too many white dudes have done favors and good on my behalf. I've seen some things, and been on the recieving end of some things that I believe were race related, but never as extreme as what he's faced. So often I find myself slightly bewildered and even repulsed at his thoughts towards whites, but then I see a picture like what Mrs.Jones posted, I feel something deep within my blood and his influence in my life resignates. People like those in the picture, I wouldn't feel remotely sorry if something happened to them. Matter fact if something bad happened to them, there's a side of me that would like to participate in it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What would have been cool if Trump made a declaration that if it was proven legally that Obama was indeed a US citizen

that he would shave off his hair bald.

Trump is a very smart businessman for he knows that every time his name is mentioned in the media he's

doing something good for his business ventures, which in his own personal knowledge some maybe faltering

due to the recession.

• journey-on
    journey-on

This is not a black and white issue. It has many layers the public is not privy to, imo. There is a reason the question was raised. There is a reason it became an issue. There is a reason Obama let it go this far if indeed he could have nipped it in the bud by allowing his BC to be released earlier. There is a reason Donald Trump got involved. There is a reason Obama finally released it. There is a reason he gave a press conference about it instead of having the press secretary address it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OK, he did it because he likes to see White folk make fools of themselves.....Sylvia

LOL@Sylvia!!..

From the begining..

Obama produced what every Hawaiian produces to prove their birth..

I think he refused to go any further because..

He didn`t want to "Jump" for Assholes..

I would have enjoyed pissing them off too..LOL!!..

Obama has a Sense of Humour..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I can't have that same kind of resentment because I didn't experience what he has.

I've seen and heard the stuff your dad experienced.

I've also seen love, compassion, and empathy from the other side.

The good wins.

Syl

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    This is not a black and white issue. It has many layers the public is not privy to, imo. There is a reason the question was raised. There is a reason it became an issue. There is a reason Obama let it go this far if indeed he could have nipped it in the bud by allowing his BC to be released earlier. There is a reason Donald Trump got involved. There is a reason Obama finally released it. There is a reason he gave a press conference about it instead of having the press secretary address it.

LOL!!!!! Wait until after 2 o'clock JO. You'll know what your opinion is on this as soon as old Glenn tells you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit