Everything i knew was wrong

by StopTheTears 63 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

So your a distant relative of King David , thats cool.

What are some of the other things god told you when you last talked to him ?

• crapola
    crapola

My earlier post did'nt show up so I'm gonna waste a few more minutes on this that I'll never get back. It makes about as much sense to do that as anything I've read so far.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm beginning to think there's a messiah club somewhere

• flipper
    flipper

" King David stood against the Giants in his day with no fear , so will I stand against the Giants in these last days with no fear. "

Were you and King David L.A. Dodger fans ? You don't like the Giants ? They won the World Series ! Why don't you like the Giants ? I'm perplexed. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

BTW my referring to it getting worse here as we near 2012 I was not talking about planet earth, ... I meant this forum, and that it would be increasingly populated by end time Jesus freaks giving their secret spiel to try and impress others and inflate their pathetic egos. Thus this forum will get "worse" in that those of a sane disposition will find it increasingly nauseating having to come here and look at this kind of gibbering drivel.

There, is that clearer?

Now go away and take your meds.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I was with you until you mentioned Rock 'N' Roll. What do you have against Rock 'N' Roll? Are you saying that Country song about adultry is better than a Rock 'N' Roll song about God?

http://youtu.be/4oaOQ1cQwt4

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

People who feel inadequate and suffer low personal self esteem are usually the ones who to start thinking of themselves as Jesus or a god.

Someone who's directly connected to the higher spiritual force.

This to them greatly uplifts their self image of themselves.

Unfortunately alot these people eventuality find themselves being looked after by mental health officials.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    They have great artists

You like their art? Seriously??

THEIR SO CALLED ART IS WHAT KIDS END UP IN THERAPY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would know!

*Makes a grab for the bottle of martini*

Peace for all of us, me especially cause my blood is starting to boil!

• Highlander
    Highlander

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit