Everything i knew was wrong

by StopTheTears 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wait a tick... If you're no longer a JW, why the hell are you still using their images???

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

They have great artists, so i see nothing contradictory about disagreeing with them but admiring the art.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow. Just wow. Frankly, their art gives me the friggin' creeps, but carry on...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Their art is formulaic, just sayin'

-Sab

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In 1996 or 1995, I was led by the Lord to buy a bible codes program and learn how to search for and analyze codes.

Well that explains everything, for a minute there I thought you were just delusionaly nuts

You have been especially chosen by god to reveal the truth and wisdom of the bible and what god plans are for all mankind into the future..

Bless you StopTheTears

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

When He revealed this to me in 1996 or 1995, things began to make sense. For years Yahweh would always tell me I reminded Him of David. One day He said to me, “You remind Me of your "grandfather".” And I asked, “Which one?” And He said, “David.” When He said that, I was not just shocked. I was completely floored! I had seen royalty terms all over my Bible Code, but I had no idea I was related to King David. He told me to go into the codes, and I would find it. Sure enough, I did.

The codes also explained the boldness and lack of fear I had developed in fighting against Lucifer and his new world order.

Over the years, God has revealed to me through the codes His records and the plans of mankind. I have learned how to use the codes to unravel daily events and find the truth in them about what is really happening and in the process, expose the media and government lies that are being told to the public. I have also learned how to expose the events that are planned for the future by Lucifer, including the organizations, governments and secret societies working to bring him into power.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    The codes also explained the boldness and lack of fear I had developed in fighting against Lucifer and his new world order.

I don't know what you mean by bible codes. Can you explain that?

Also, did Yahweh specifically say King David? If he said "grandfather" he could not have meant King David.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

By grandfather, he meant that I had direct descent to ancient King David.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You seem to know "nothing" now. At least it's hard to be wrong when you know nothing, but you seem to manage.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

By grandfather, he meant that I had direct descent to ancient King David.

You sure? Maybe there's something your grandmother never told you.

I'm sorry. That was mean and uncalled for. So, are we to gather from your posts that you have stopped taking your meds? Of course, I'm sure many prophets were seen as totally bonkers by their contemporaries, so maybe you're the real deal. Interpretation must belong to Jehovah, because I can't make heads or tails out of most of what you're saying and I fancy myself to be well on the right side of the bell curve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit