Everything i knew was wrong

by StopTheTears 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Yet another incarnation of Alice in Wonderland.....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Actually, I was thinking of another poster, who went by the user name "weeping". Stop the Tears is eerily reminiscent of her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

From the time I was born, Lucifer knew I had a prophetic calling on my life..

"Bring me a Chicken from Hell!" "I`m Coming Satan!"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9HaR-XEG47k/ScxcjShRJsI/AAAAAAAADpU/PfAVic-9WLI/s400/6.jpghttp://img97.imageshack.us/img97/732/elpolodiablo.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I have to disagree with you there, Terry. There's a certain "same old, same old" kind of familiarity, a certain kind of predictability with Alice's posts that we just don't see here. This is a whole new breed of crazy...

V665V665

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

Hmm...this sounds legit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yet another incarnation of Alice in Wonderland.....Terry
    I was thinking of another poster, who went by the user name "weeping".....Keyser Soze

Yep..It`s probably Weeping..

AliceInWonderland is now SuperSpook..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Why do angels need wings? Who the hell came up with that silly idea?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So I think STT should be adds to the list:

Lars

Obves

Estephan

and now StopTheTears

I wonder if anymore will be showing up.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I wonder if anymore will be showing up.

Sadly there is anoth one we can add to the list, Josie. There's an apologist calling himself/herself jdh that just popped up in the past day or so. Maybe someone who's studying?

V665V665

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

So I think STT should be adds to the list:

What "list"?I am a simple servant and friend of the Most High God. Just as my ancient grandfather King David stood against the Giants in his day with no Fear, so will I stand against the Giants in these last days with No Fear. The Lord is My Strength.vvvv I am as my ancient grandfather King David stood against the Giants in his day with no Fear, so will I stand against the Giants in these last days with No Fear. The Lord is My Strength.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit