Everything i knew was wrong

by StopTheTears 63 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So StopTheTears are you a JW ?

If the elders in your Hall knew that you were posting comments on the oldest and biggest JW apostate web site in the world

they would come down on you very hard, have you not taken the organization's direction and consul about doing such a thing ?

I think I see Dis-association in your future.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I'm not a JW any longer. I persued a personal relationship with my God. There is nothing special about me. I just love Him, and I am committed to Him.I do not fear Lucifer, and certainly, I do not fear man. The Lord is my strength.

In 1996 or 1995, I was led by the Lord to buy a bible codes program and learn how to search for and analyze codes. I had no idea what I was doing, and it was very complicated to learn. There were many times I wanted to just give up, but He would keep me at it, and He began to show me how to operate the program, how to look up terms, and how to analyze what I was finding. In essence, He basically taught me how to decode the Bible Himself. I learned how to decode my own name and I confirmed that the Lord had anointed me to decode His Word, I learned more about my calling in Him and who I was, and why I was born.

As my ancient grandfather King David fought the giants in his day without fear, I too had stepped forward to fight against the giants in these last days without fear. I am a long way from being a child who would hide under her blankets.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I feel like I'm being taught a lesson, but I'll be damned if I can figure out which one!

-Sab

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Most people are clueless concerning what will really happen in the last days and even regarding Yahweh Himself. They do not understand how to have a real relationship with Him because they have allowed their churches to take the place of Him, and they simply do not know how to seek Him. They think reading the Bible and praying is all they need to do.

I am going to open your eyes as to how you can have a more intimate relationship with Him.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I am going to open your eyes as to how you can have a more intimate relationship with Him.

That sounds like it might be painful. Is it gonna hurt doc?

-Sab

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

LMAO @ sab

NURSE!!! Lithium, please!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    In 1996 or 1995, I was led by the Lord to buy a bible codes program and

learn how to search for and analyze codes.

I had no idea what I was doing, and it was very complicated to learn.
    There were many times I wanted to just give up..

http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rubiks-cube-costume1.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

your second post made more comprehensive sense than your first post.

can you please re-explain your first post.

i think we all need a little clarification on that first post.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Satire is my favorite form of comedy...

Please carry on.

• poppers
    poppers

If nothing happened out of the ordinary with evolution then why are there still monkeys?

If you think this is what evolution says then you are willfully ignorant. Stop listening to what some uneducated person tells you what it is and find a book written by someone who is educated on the subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit