There's someone here who shouldn't be

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

hugs to you Mrsjones. I don't come on here as much as I don't have internet access at the moment, but I do think about you guys all the time.

As long as we are associated to that cult by family it will always have some impact on our lives, something none of us deserve.

xxxxx

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

You have to stand up for yourself with these people. Most JW's I know are very nice ppl. but there are a few that are very judgemental, and ususally they are the ones whose own lives are complete train wrecks.

For instance one "sister" shuns me for leaving the cult but she is a secret smoker as well as a morphine addict. I know this because we have mutual friends. And YES she associates with wordly people too!

She tries to shun me but I always reverse shun her first. Her life is a mess, she has no business judging mine.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You hit it right on the head Lil. This person's life and that of her children (who are around the same ages as my siblings and I) are trainwrecks. This woman claims to be my mother's friend but she likes take advantage of my mother's self absorption and negative personality to make herself look good. She's done this the whole I've know her so much so that I really don't care to be around her, fortunately I haven't had to be for close to twenty years now.

As long as we are associated to that cult by family it will always have some impact on our lives, something none of us deserve.

So true

Really, is there anything more pathetic than a grown individual ratting out a GROWN WOMAN WITH KIDS to her mom for expressing an opinion on the INTERNET?? *Cue the circus music*... Welcome to JW land!!!

lol, now I have circus music playing in my head. Not altogether a bad thing.

mrs. jones... seems like I missed some chaos. Also looks like you have it all under control . woot woot give em hell josie..

Just a little bit of chaos. Aren't parents a whoot, Rich?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

MeeeEEeee and Mrs....Mrs...Jones.........

Some people do my head in. They are so smug and superior (like my backbiting gossipping theif of a JDub SIL), and think that because they attend a Kingdom Hall they are bullet proof.

Here's a magazine I have in my bookbag that explains this very point..............

• wasblind
    wasblind

" You hit it right on the head Lil. This person's life and that of her children (who are around the same ages as my siblings and I) are trainwrecks."

That reminds me of the movie I saw on TV over the weekend called " The Shunning "

the Amish girl went into a clothin' store and bought regular clothes and when she walked

out the store wearing them she was amazed that people didn't stare at her like a freak show

and it look as if she felt so good bein' normal for at least a little while.

JW's outer appearance may fool many, but thier cultic behavior, is very damaging

BTTT

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    That reminds me of the movie I saw on TV over the weekend called " The Shunning "

Isn't that the movie where the Amish guy tries to kill his wife with an axe, and chases his son through a corn maze?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

punkofnice: that is one of the funniest things I have seen in a good long while!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit