There's someone here who shouldn't be

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Juan. That means alot to me.

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

What's your real name and where's your freaking picture Tempered?

Hmmmmm . . . under the circumstances, this question very much deserves an answer I feel

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

MRS.JONES Is a fine upstanding honest lady I have known for a long long time BE WELL MRS. JONES. A FRIEND OF WTURLS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Junkyard and I miss that gal.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

LOL, Mrs. Jones I had to laugh too at that person saying you were hiding on this internet board under a fictitious name.

Hey Dumass who said that; how else was that active JW able to ID mrs. jones? Duh, by her real name and pic. Oh yeah and her STATE too. What a buffoon.

Good for you for standing up for yourself. This is also why I reverse shun the JW's in my area. Some of them live the most wicked lives you can imagine but they are shunning ME, which I find hillarious. My only sin is not wanting to be one of them anymore. You have to stand up for yourselves with these people. They love pointing fingers at others but never look at themselves.

Hey YOU who shouldn't be here; do your elders know you are trolling this board?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

WOW that was well said! People really need to worry about their own lies than lurk and "tattle tale".

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Good for you to stand up for yourself, Mrs.Jones.

But for some of the other comments, I would like to remind you not to be so quick to judge and paint ALL lurkers with the same broad brush. How long did YOU lurk here before joining in and getting out of the Borg? I know I did for quite some time. Off and on for years, actually. Not all lurkers are troublemakers.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

May you all have peace, which means the day when you don't give a rat's ass what any judgmental JW idiot thinks!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

wow! tell it like it is. Give em hell

• snowbird
    snowbird
    What does Sylvia have to say about this?

You go, Josie!

Don't put your earrings back on yet, though.

I have a feeling that this is not the last of it.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit