There's someone here who shouldn't be

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*I'm posting this in a public place so this person will see it, I'm not sure if they are a member of the board or not but I'm sure they're a lurker*

Dear person who knows my mother, I want you to know that I am not nor have I never been a jw. Yes as you well know I was raised in the org but I was never baptised into it. This means that if I want to be on this board and talk about Jonathan Cobb and the mess that's going on down in Menlo Park there's not a damn thing you can do about it other than run like the b***h you are to my mother and tattle about what you think I said. See you're the jw not me. You're the one who shouldn't be here. You're the one who I can get in trouble by dropping a line to your elders about you coming to apostate messages boards.

I'm not the little girl you think you know.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Woooooooot!! You go Jonesy!!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Will this message self destruct in 10 seconds?

-Sab

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

It's ridiculous how some people can't just mind there own business and let people be. I'm glad you aren't letting whoever it is bully you around.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

yAY Mrs jones!! your bravery in inspiring you tell 'em!!

• donny
    donny

Get down Mrs Jones!!!

• Tempered
    Tempered

Swing that big internet club

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

You go Mrs. Jones! why is that person here if they are active except to spy on YOU? I say go ahead and drop a dime on her.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Here honey, you can use these.

• james_woods
    james_woods

What does Sylvia have to say about this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit