May 21, 2011 - The Rapture Cometh!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 95 Replies latest social current

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Whooa...I had 3 cherry-liqueur shots....after 2 liters of beer...I think I can see the light! Itm getting raptured soon! Just one more shot...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Camping predicted that from today there would be 5 month's of horrible torment! I'm really enjoying my horrible torment. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I have my family around me and there is Beer in the refrigerator - ahhhh keep the torments coming!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hello friends . . . Murray from NZ reporting in . . . we're all still here . . . not even any Earthquakes! . . . and thats' one of the few times we've gone without one for many months . . .

May I be first to tell you . . . the rapture hath not cometh! . . . my MIL who is the sweetest lady around is still here.

And it is 11.30 pm . . . the 22nd is only 30 minutes away . . . and it's my wifey's Birthday . . . Yay!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Murray - thanks for the confirmation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Birthday to you Mrs.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

7:25am here ... I'm still here. Hmmm didn't they say it will last until October though and only the ones found without sin.... OMG better check on my new born son see if his still sleeping in his room!! He'll be the first to go!!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Just listened to the news. they predict 6pm today it starts.

lol Welp going to have a wonderful last day! Hope you all too!

• FadeToGrey
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Hey, FadeToGrey, that was funny. The article mentions the JWs failed dates. That really looks bad. HaHaHaHa!

• chickpea
    chickpea

rapture!!!

i thought it was raptors and i was freaking out......

whew.... then there is not actually anything to worry about.....

or is there???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit