May 21, 2011 - The Rapture Cometh!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 95 Replies latest social current

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I'm wondering if Harold Camping will hand over control of his radio station (family radio) to me on May 22 now that he won't need it.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Good drugs.....old folks have the best stuff.[lol] rocky220

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm wondering about the possible scenario that I will go out for a last beer on May 21 before my rapture...

...and after a few beers...

...the only thing raptured are...

...my pants!

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Has anybody ever listened to his show? I have came across him on a couple of trips on the highway and shows like his make for good comedic entertainment, especially the people who call in.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Perhaps he could have use a magnetic sign for the truck that would not be so permanent...then when the end does not come....simply discard that sign, put up a new one, and deny that he ever said any other date....say others "ran ahead" or "read too much into" any other date. These excuses have been successfully used by the WTS for many years now.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I guess it actually wasn't painted on...it is a peel and stick. Maybe just the date part can be peeled off and replaced as needed!

• watersprout
    watersprout

It had better not come on the 21st of May, i'm going to London for a few days the end of May! If the end of the world comes i won't be happy as it will have ruined my plans!!

Peace

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay, the rapture is less than a month away.

It is time to grab yourself by the ass and drag your sorry soul across the Finish Line to salvation!

I don't know what I meant by that statement. But I thought it sounded clever to say, "grab yourself by the ass".

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wish I knew exactly what time the rapture cometh on May 21. That's about the time I graduate with my associate degree.

It would be cool to be raptured during the graduation, but I'd rather be dressed in white when the time came.

And I'd rather the rapture came after the graduation party. That would be a nice "last meal".

I'm hoping I won't get raptured early in the morning when I'm sleeping in my underwear or taking a shower.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

or on the throne....

that could be awkward.

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit