May 21, 2011 - The Rapture Cometh!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 95 Replies latest social current

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You have misconstrued the message, Billy.

Judgment Day is NOT the same as "the rapture" doctrine.

All has been "revealed" for those who have wanted to know and have actively searched for what is true and right.

Judgement day is when time is up for those who have been complacent to follow the lies and dictates of man. This is when those folks will reap what they have sown.

This is when the liars and those who have given their support to the liars will experience "gnashing of teeth" and will share (in the last) of her plagues.

• sir82
    sir82

I dunno about that, but I do know where you can pick up a truck, cheap, on May 22....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What kind of slacker cult schedules a "rain-check date" for their prophecies?

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I saw one of these billboards while driving with my wife the other day. We were making fun of the guarantee and I said that I was going to send them an e-mail on 5-22 when the end doesn't come to ask them what happened. We chuckled and then I said "I'm sure they'll make up some BS answer saying that the end has come invisibly or something"......She got real quite and changed the subject! Isn't it strange that JWs can make fun of others who have crazy teachings or wild predictions but when they do the same thing (overlapping generations, invisible rulership by someone who took control and did nothing) they can't see it for what it is?

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Cool! Now I don't have to pay my taxes!!

• nugget
    nugget

If it comes it comes at least I am not part of an organisation that must surely be condemned.

I wonder if he would be prepared to sign over his earthly assets as he doesn't plan to be around on 22nd May.

• willyloman
    willyloman

He looks like Fred Franz with AIDS.

Signs of the times:

A guy who appears to be the resurrected Freddie Franz appears, preaching an end-time date.

A huge increase in movies and TV shows about Zombies coming back from the dead.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Actually the invisible beginning of the end was in 1994, the first time Camping set a date for the return of Christ. May 21 is supposed to be the culmination. You know, like 1975. ;)

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I predict that the rapture won't come on May 21, 2011. Does that make me a prophet, or just well read?

I don't know.

But what I do know is Rick Ferron could jump in when Camping kicks the bucket!

Mom out.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

"I predict that the rapture won't come on May 21, 2011. Does that make me a prophet, or just well read?"

It makes you mild. I predict that the Rapture won't happen on any day of the calendar thoughout eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit