re-enforcing the shunning of immediate family - WT 7-15-11

by undercover 172 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper

" Today, Jehovah does not immediately execute those who violate his laws. " You get the impression that the WT society wishes it was the old days when he DID execute people. Sick article. They are clamping down for sure

• undercover
    undercover
    " Today, Jehovah does not immediately execute those who violate his laws. " You get the impression that the WT society wishes it was the old days when he DID execute people. Sick article. They are clamping down for sure. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ballistic
    ballistic

This is quite disgusting... and disturbing... Are they really writing in this forced guilt style nowdays, also presuming to know the mind of God and inflamitory remarks saying that those who leave are in sin and unchristain. This just makes me glad I left.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, JW's are not nice people and the more it becomes public knowledge, the better.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Oh great, the 'theocratic' side of my wife's family will now be on the warpath again about my df'd son.

What they leave out of this conversation is that ONE SIZE FITS ALL when it comes to df'd ones. They are still taking drugs? No association

Are they clean and sober, and just don't want to come back? NO ASSOCIATION.

Get it? My son's only crime right now is that he does not want to be a witness, just like my wife's non witness family that they spend time with.

So the take away lesson for ALL unbaptized young witnesses: DON'T GET BAPTIZED.

It is just a social contract.

GRRR

• ballistic
    ballistic

"Our hearts go out to those parents. After all, their son had a choice, and he chose to pursue his unchristian lifestyle rather than to continue to enjoy close association with his parents and other fellow believers. The parents, on the other hand, had no say in the matter."

The parents had no say in what matter? That the son should use his god given free will to decide what he believes in? The parents had a choice when they had the son. Did they really do so knowing that their love for that child must be conditional for the life of that child and dependent solely on whether the child believes the same doctrines as the parents or not?

• bohm
    bohm

man, this is some crazy shit.. :-(.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It sounds like a spiritual paradise.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"After all, their son had a choice, and he chose to pursue his unchristian lifestyle rather than to continue to enjoy close association with his parents and other fellow believers."

BZZZZZZZZ! False Dichotomy.

How about a third option? Pursue his unchristian lifestyle (maybe muslim, or hindu, or theist, or whatever) and still love and be loved by his parents.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    "Our hearts go out to those parents. After all, their son had a choice, and he chose to pursue his unchristian lifestyle rather than to continue to enjoy close association with his parents and other fellow believers. The parents, on the other hand, had no say in the matter."

Read: Our hearts should NOT go out to the disfellowshipped son. NO LOVE FOR HIM.

Make sure you heart doesn't go out to him! He doesn't DESERVE LOVE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit