Heads up, the Local Needs part this week is a special talk on blood transfusions.

by miseryloveselders 70 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

A brother called me to ask who was delivering the talk at our hall. I didn't know what he was talking about. He then explained to me that this week, for the Local Needs, congregations across the US will have a brother deliver a special outline on blood transfusions.

I'm wondering what caused this.

• baltar447
    baltar447

More confusion?

• baltar447
    baltar447

This week or next week?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

This week Baltar. I'll hear it tommorrow. I wonder if Ynot has this outline.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Where is Ynot? I haven't seen her post in ages.

Refresh my memory please, this would not be about signing the cards, right? That happens towards the end of the year?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Where is Ynot? I haven't seen her post in ages.

Refresh my memory please, this would not be about signing the cards, right? That happens towards the end of the year?

She posted earlier this week. She's pioneering ths month I believe, and is quite busy doing what mothers do.

This part is primarily about blood transfusions and children from what the brother relayed to me. I don't know if this is a new outline, or an older one.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Already had this talk in my hall. It speaks about helping your children through it, even though the law of the land prohibits parents from making life-saving decisions. Hospital Liason Commitee, bla bla bla.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Its probably the stupid talk where they hand out the power of attorney so they cant be sued by the courts.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

See kids if you get into a terrible accident and the Doctor wants to give you a blood transfusion to save you from dieing, you say no

let me die because thats what Yahweh wants and it will make him very happy.

Show front cover of Awake magazine with those kids smiling because they choose to die, rather to live on a make god angry.

• clarity
    clarity

It's true, this was covered in meeting tonite omg ! I'm still sick!

They literally said to be faithful and refuse blood for your child. If child was older teach them to be obedient and faithful. Prepare them...what to say.

Seemed like they were kind of hoping the authorities would step in though, and give the blood. Hypocrites!! Said it was all the parents responsibility to do this ...not the society!!!! oh yeah!

Imagine, watching your child bleed out. Idiots! The reward from the wt will be your childs picture posted on the front cover of the awake magazine!

This is an excellent link on the whole issue of blood, showing it is not scriptural at all!

http://jehovah.net.au/blood.html

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit