Are You Going To the Memorial?

by headisspinning 83 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

1975 was the last time because Armaggedon was to come.....we all know how that turned out. rocky 220

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

yup. probably be serving too.

• Mary
    Mary
    Are you 2 going to go in the back room and get all naked?..

Naked? He told me he was only looking for a pioneer partner.

Ok Mary, then you got to go. But wow, DJEggnog could not even afford Burger King???

Apparently not. He put his entire paycheque in the contribution box. Yep.....both pennies.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Mary!!..

EggNogg is out of your League..Your smart and attractive..

He would probably sell his grandma for a date with you..

That Dam EggNogg is always trying to Sell my Ass!..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l1IWoDQxaz4/ScPVbbDjuoI/AAAAAAAAAJM/uCMcucvjEUM/s400/crazy-grandma.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Is there an atheist event I can attend? Perhaps I'll go to a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Something really neat and different.

Skeeter

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LOL BORING BORING BORING!!!

What is the prevalence to the cup of whine ahsyue shshau dhsddhd shddhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wake me up when it's throu!!!!!

Jesus Death means NOTHIN TO ME so..............

I'll stay home and have sex with the wife....and I will pass the wine For THAT!!!

• laverite
  • moshe
    moshe

NO- Well, I'm Jewish now and most years the memorial is the same night as a Passover Seder with a full spread of food and wine- a slow cooked brisket is the best- I even like the gefilte fish appetizer.

Why, even President Obama would rather eat brisket with Jews, than go to a memorial at the KH.

-

• wasblind
    wasblind

Outlaw's on a roll and Mary's not far behind

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Simply put...F*** No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit