MY You Tube video has been removed

by Lady Lee 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have been in contact with the producers. They had the video hotlinked on their site from YouTube. They are now using the new person. They don't knowhim but are willing to leave it there. They didn't realize it wasn't working so the removal might have been very recent. They have reposted it on their website at http://exjwvideos.spiritualtechnologies.ca/preview_lee.html and if people are interested they can actually buy the full video on that site.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Lee, please let us know if there's anything that we can do as You Tubers.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well complaints about freedom of speech might help lol

I'm really disappointed that the hits are gone. Even if they agreed to put it back up the count would be off.

Hmmm I wonder if I can put it up?

• bohm
    bohm

Lee, get in touch with youtube and hear why it was removed. DMCA'ing videos falsely is a creationist hobby, but it is a serious crime to do so without reason as some of them has learned.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have read (not sure how true it is) that all it takes to get a video removed by youtube is to complain about it. Youtube doesn't have the desire or resources to investigate every complaint. Therefore, when a video gets a certain number of complaints (that number is unknown and could be completely unofficial) it will be removed.

Fighting it is important because you have people making fraudulent claims against your video and they need to be punished for it.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have mixed feelings. If some JW's complained about the video, then JW's are violating the general rules to see such videos.

On the other hand, those damned JW's should just learn to keep their mouths shut. If they are breaking the rules, they shouldn't complain about what they see.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning LadyLee..

Why would your video be removed?..It sounds like foul play to me..

Can you find out what happened?..And..What can be done about it?..

There are plenty of Lady Lee supporters..I for one,would like to see this fixed..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• jgnat
    jgnat

I left a very mild comment about a JW you-tube of a convention and it was removed. I assumed someone complained.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lets hope you are fully reinstated with all privleges soon!

• carla
    carla

Repost the video? repost under new headings? have as many ex jw sites post it? Maybe someone could post just the pic of the now banned by jw's video and explain how they do not allow free speech or thought? "The video the Watchtower does not want you to see! " See it here.....

anything we can do let us know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit