MY You Tube video has been removed

by Lady Lee 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yes spade sorry I'm sleep depreived right now

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sab..

LadyLee first posted Slade..a Simple spelling mistake..

I did`nt figure it out till later..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace Yours was on yesterday and it is there today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7iLNoXvu4&feature=related

OUTLAW OUTLAW OUTLAW

I made my last post and after I hit Submit I thought should have posted that I was so tired I was going to drive crazy and knock people off the sidewalk

And what do I see when I take another look at the thread YOU I am so happy I wasn't drinking that beer you mentionned

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I guess I goofed again .Thanks sweetie.

• pirata
    pirata

Lady lee, the little "snowflake" icon in the info bar when a person's post is generated based on the IP address. If the user was posting from two different accounts, but from the same place, then the snowflake icon would appear the same.

• bohm
    bohm

pirate.. unless the person is using a proxy or has a non-static IP or a couple of other things even someone as dumb as spade could figure out.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Someone (or several someones) complained about it, telling youtube that it violates some guidelines. That is ALL it takes. Youtube does not investigate, they take the word of the complainant(s) and remove the vid(s) complained about.

I have heard this before. I don't know if it's accurate or not but with all the copyright infringement on YouTube it wouldn't suprirse if that is their policy.

I agree with you Lee, you could repost it but you'd lose all the hit count. That's an impressive number.

I haven't read the whole thread but I'd definitely repost it at the very least.

Chris

• satinka
    satinka

Lady Lee,

Are the predators that are following you around ...whoever... JWs???

'cuz if they are jw...aren't they supposed to be shunning you instead of harrassing you?

JWs without morals... Guess it takes all kinds.

Anyway...I sure hope to hear you are mobile again shortly!

satinka

• Violia
    Violia

I have seen folks get around the you tube rules by posting it with a slightly different name. Like you using ladylee instead of lady lee . I see this all the time with folks who want to post music and someone complains about copyrights and they have to take it down. I have seen them hide it in another video, eg, you click on one video and there is always a list on the left of other videos . often they hide videos in that area. just a thought.

or maybe posting your video about yourself and a link to your site and put all you xjws videos up there?

if you guys think the jws are not going street fighting with us, think again.They intend to play as dirty as they can, you know, theocratic warfare, it justifies it all.

where else can you post that they won't remove a video just b/c of a complaint?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    man, just when you think Alice/spade/dumbass couldnt stoop any lower...

I vote to reinstate the mAlice threads that were deleted.

The Mods really did the Watchtower a favour by deleting them. They should have been left just to show how low a JW Apologist can go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit