MY You Tube video has been removed

by Lady Lee 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((LadyLee)))..

Your battery may not be able to hold a charge..Have it tested..

If it`s bad,it will continue to degrade..

You dont want to be stuck with no way to get around..

Chin up..Things will get better..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

MY chair is in being fixed. This is the loaner. He said yesterday it might be the batteries. Who knows how old they are. So I am hoping they bring me a chair instead of a charger. If the charger doesn't work then I am stuck for the weekend

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    Satinka wrote:
    I did not hear you say you were a therapist

It said it in the header of the video, I didn't say she claimed to be a Therapist:

Ex-Jehovah's Witness, Therapist discusses MIND CONTROL

I thought it could possibly be that or the fact it was talking negatively about a religious group..I hope they send an answer..

Snoozy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

No it was just Alice/Spade harassing me across the internet

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    Lady Lee wrote:
    MY chair is in being fixed. This is the loaner. He said yesterday it might be the batteries. Who knows how old they are. So I am hoping they bring me a chair instead of a charger. If the charger doesn't work then I am stuck for the weekend

My car was also acting up, battery going dead....all dressed up and can't go is so very irritating and frustrating..I had AAA check it since I bought it new from them 2 years ago and they said my fan was draining it. It seems the fan is turning too slow and doesn't always shut off..
    So I take it to a mechanic and they don't have a clue what AAA is talking about..maybe they are just trying to make excuses for their cra**y battery I am thinking. They had to replace the first one they sold me because it had a dead cell, now the second one keeps going dead..frustrating..I can feel your frustration!

Snoozy

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Yes, change the video in a few places so that it is not the same video or the same length and REPOST. Then whoever is spamming you have to go through the same thing.

But at least you have the satisfaction over 400,000 people have seen it. So it is still a successful video.

You can add a title page with a couple of comments and close it with a new credits page or something, which might change the video enough not to be electronically recognized as a reposted video.

Best regards.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well they guy is here for the chair and he is swapping out the batteries for 2 new ones. I should be off to the store to spend all teh money I don't have very soon.

I don't own the video so I can't edit it. But who knows they might restore it or at least allow the producers to repost it - or me since it is my face on it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    No it was just Alice/Spade harassing me across the internet.....LadyLee

It was Alice/Spade?!..

Psycho Bitch X the WBT$=Alice/Spade

psycho bitch Rachel/AliceInWonderLand/Confearacy/Spade.. ........................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LadyLee..

Check your PM`s..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My bad it was Brother_Izzacult who said they had it removed.

However Spade is over there on the other video harassing me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit