I ended up in the back room of the KH today

by Nobleheart 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

wontleave...... ouch.

but as painful as what you just said is, it is the truth.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

WontLeave: "If Paul knew he wasn't master over fellow Christians' faith (1Cor 1:24), certainly some uneducated, idolatrous sycophant in a Wal-Mart suit isn't, either."

What if it's a JC Penney's suit?

• JamesWHudson
    JamesWHudson

I would of just told them i'm happy and doing well,What appears to be your problem.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Cheez is delivering the funny.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I'll have to do some research and get back with you. Would next week at this time be okay?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Nobleheart

One person that left by DAing said he was glad he did but wished he had accrued more names and addresses of the friends because he sent out many letters prior to leaving. This is a "one-time" coin that you can spend and it may help others that are questioning the WT to see that you still love God and Christ and that's not why you are leaving.

I am in a similar situation and going to fade soon- but as a servant they are not going to make it easy I know. *sigh* I am finishing this comment and going to say a pray for you right now sis.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

@ RayPublisher - Thank you. I hope things go well with you too.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

@ WontLeave - You have a pm.

• sd-7
    sd-7

It's a tough situation, Nobleheart. In time, I hope you'll gain the strength needed to snap the chains of this cult. I'm here to support you. I hope you're doing okay and feel free to write me if you need a listening ear.

--sd-7

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

thanks sd-7 I appreciate it. I also hope things are better for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit