Tomahawk Cruise Missile's ----> Moammar Gadhafi

by Sam Whiskey 81 Replies latest jw friends

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

george bush and bill clinton were even more reprehensible by going to war without congress.we need to reign in these globalist presidents by starting impeachment proceedings on obama.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Bks,

I absolutely love to spar with you. I find it a pleasure. I am not kidding.

To answer your question, I am not a Glenn Beck fan. I don't trust Mormons as government head or news source. Main reason I wouldn't vote for Romney in the primary. Wouldn't want to live under Mormon (like Sharia/Polygamy) laws.

Think what you want, but there's too much smoke on President Obama's running afoul of the Constitution. Each of these items have more news stories behind them. I tried to show you that Democrats and the mainstream press was also questioning the President for his actions. There's "blogs" debunking my gripes, and "blogs" debunking the debunker's blogs. Skeeter does not have impeachment hearing powers to prove these offenses. This is why a Congressional hearing needs done. Hey, it's what your liberal dems want now!

You should just be happy I didn't bring up his old birth certificate or college transcript. That would have put your panties in a wad!

My main point was we are giving stuff away for free, when we are too much in debt. We can't save the whole frickin world and not get paid for it, especially when it's extremely wealthy nations that want our military and men to do the bidding.

JehovahSheep,

We need to reign in our global pocketbook; and send out invoices for services rendered.

Skeeter

• beksbks
    beksbks
    My main point was we are giving stuff away for free, when we are too much in debt. We can't save the whole frickin world and not get paid for it, especially when it's extremely wealthy nations that want our military and men to do the bidding.
    Skeeter

I agree with your general sentiment here. Though we might not totally agree on what we are giving away.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bks, you are helping me get through the night. I have not had any caffeine for a few weeks. Had one cup today, and I'm totally wired tonight. I think I need a glass of wine...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Now you're talking sense

• JeffT
    JeffT
    The issue of bypassing constitutional law is moot for me as regards to this issue. It is motivation that counts. . George Bush waged a full invasion of Iraq for the purpose taking its oil. Libya was attacked in order to diminish a dictator's assault on his people. . There is a huge difference between the two in the moral sense and that is what counts to me; not anyone's petty politics

From Wikipedia:

Oil reserves in Libya are the largest in Africa and the ninth largest in the world with 41.5 billion barrels (6.60 × 10 ^ 9 m 3 ) as of 2007. Oil production was 1.8 million barrels per day (290 × 10 ^ 3 m 3 /d) as of 2006, giving Libya 63 years of reserves at current production rates if no new reserves were to be found. Libya is considered a highly attractive oil area due to its low cost of oil production (as low as $1 perbarrel at some fields), and proximity to European markets. Libya would like to increase production from 1.8 Mbbl/d (290 × 10 ^ 3 m 3 /d) in 2006 to 3 Mbbl/d (480 × 10 ^ 3 m 3 /d) by 2010–13 but with existing oil fields undergoing a 7–8% decline rate, Libya's challenge is maintaining production at mature fields, while finding and developing new oil fields. Most of Libya remains unexplored as a result of past sanctions and disagreements with foreign oil companies. [ 1 ]

Cumulative production through 2009 was 27 Gbbl. [ 2 ] Given the stated number, this would be 65% of reserves.

The drilling of oil wells in Libya was first authorised by the Petroleum Law of 1955. [ 3 ] The National Oil Corporation is the largest oil company of Libya.

• villabolo
    villabolo

I'm so sorry to have to break this news to you Jeff. Wiipedia is merely quoting what all these countries have been fantasizing out loud about their oil "reserves".

THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THOSE RESERVES! EVERYONE OIL COMPANY, WHETHER THEY BE A PRIVATE OR A NATIONALIZED, LIES THROUGH THEIR TEETH ABOUT THEIR OIL RESERVES!

Instead of Wikipedia, which is a sounding board for others, let me give you a real source of oil information.

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/4020

Villabolo

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    President Obama bypass Constitutional law? Say it ain't so!

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay

• designs
    designs

Tomahawk Missiles $1,066,465.00 each. How many have been shot on Lybia.

Executive Orders and Administrative Fiat- While Congress intentional left their desks a President is ordered to start a conflict and the pundits all get to eat hay over another military exercise.

You see Kennedy didn't play along and the Video shows what happens.

Federal officials Ryan, Cohen and others get to have their podium time, but it is all a big setup from The Bright Shining Lie.

• freydo
    freydo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDbTeFr9GKc

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."~ David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

Human beings were not designed to be self-governing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit