Tomahawk Cruise Missile's ----> Moammar Gadhafi

by Sam Whiskey 81 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

WMD Did the US sell him the supplies.

• cofty
    cofty

It would be strange if Lockerbie was not a strong motivation for David Cameron. Its been a long time coming and the release of al-Megrahi who refuses to die is salt in the wound. Gadaffi has given the world an opportunity that is too good to miss.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

according to my shia muslim friend,

the conflict is about the shia's being the majority and the sunni's in control of the government.

the shia's are the rule obiding muslims. they are peaceful and follow the Quran.

the sunni's are the bad boys. they have attempted to bend or break the rules of Islam.

the whole thing is just like true christianity verse false christianity.

like the catholics verse the protestants.

or the jews verses jesus.

the epic battle of good verse evil.

god's rules verses man's rules.

• cofty
    cofty

In the developing situation in Bahrain that is certainly the case. The Sunni religion seems to be dominant among the elite and Shi'ite among the general population. Worryingly Iran is strongly Shi'ite and is unlikely to stand by and watch forever.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Didn't reagan do the same to khadafy?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Darth frosty: "Didn't reagan do the same to khadafy?"

Reagan's rebuff to Ghadafi was mild in comparison to this direct attack on his military infrastructure.

This action should have been taken sooner.

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thetrueone:

"The man is nothing but corrupt thug, that needs to be taken down and it looks like that will eventual come."

But under Reagan, a lot of corrupt right wing thugs had their asses licked by him.

Villabolo

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Payback for Lockerbie? Interesting idea. There's definitely an opportunity here. It's too bad that the civilians will have to pay the price though...

V665V665

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

But under Reagan, a lot of corrupt right wing thugs had their asses licked by him.

I would as well as others on this forum appreciate it Villa if you would use a larger font on your posts.

A 3(12pt.) looks good and is what I use as well.

As to your comment I cant even relate any relative sensible meaning with your comment.

Different times , totally different circumstances.

• JRK
    JRK

What does Muammar Gaddafi and General Custer have in common?

They both looked up and said: "Where the f**k are all these Tomahawks coming from?

(I got a million of 'em)

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit