Tomahawk Cruise Missile's ----> Moammar Gadhafi

by Sam Whiskey 81 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    So Villabozo beats everybody up for linking to a right wig blog on his chicken little iodine nuclear thread.
    And who does he link to?
    ANDREW BREITBART.

http://bigpeace.com/fgaffney/2011/03/20/the-gaddafi-precedent/

WHat a HYPOCRITE.

Actually he was just giving a source for his quote of Frank Gaffney.

• beksbks
    beksbks

A most assinine example of this is a certain retarded ultra conservative by the name of Frank Gaffney, who refers to Obama's aid to the Libyan rebels in these terms:

"What I find particularly concerning is the prospect that what we might call the Qaddafi Precedent will be used in the not-to-distant future to justify and threaten the use of U.S. military forces against an American ally: Israel."

http://bigpeace.com/fgaffney/2011/03/20/the-gaddafi-precedent/

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thank you Beks.

Furthermore, Mr. Whiskey, how can my quoting a hardcore neo-conservative be considered hypocritical? He's in your neighborhood, is he not? Or are you just trying to avoid the substance of the issue.

Also. what about Reagan's support of the Taliban which lies in contrast to your quipping about Obama supporting extremists (As if they're the only element in that rebellion)? I brought it up as the very first response to you and even highlighted it, fully aware that you would ignore it.

You're a coward who has nothing to say about the basic facts presented against your statements. You are failing to stand up to the exposure of your nonsensical contrarian views of anything that Obama does. I'm sure you would be amongst the first ones to damn him if he had done nothing for Libya. Keep running away. All you can throw back at me and others on this board is trash talk.

Villabolo

• freydo
    freydo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OY-_JsNrxiM#t=170s

“Well, today our dear brother (Obama) has to be very, very careful in this decision that he and his Secretary of State, and [French President Nicolas] Sarkozy and [British] Prime Minister [David] Cameron and others are planning. They would love to go into Libya and kill Brother Gadhafi, and kill his children as they did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, Qusay and Uday. You must remember, dear people of America, that whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make,they must make the person that they hate a ‘boogey man,’ ” he said. Col. Gadhafi, who led a bloodless coup against a U.S. ally over 40 years ago, has seen constant negative publicity and was once called the “Mad Dog of the Middle East” by American leaders and analysts......."

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

And furthermore Mr. Villa, you might want to get it straight who you're talking to. I did not quote what you are saying I did.

This is the second time you've accused me of quoting or saying something I did not say.

I think you're losing it bud, I really do..

This from what Beks calls the most intellingent person on the board? Gimme a break....

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh please Whiskey it was a simple mistake, you guys are similar in your attitudes and this is your thread.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm why won't your video embed Freydo?

ah well. It's actually pretty interesting

• villabolo
    villabolo

Oh, I'm so sorry (again) I keep confusing twiddle Dee with Twiddle Dumber.

Yes, I guess I'm losing my ability to recognize identical twins. Well, all us intelligent folks have our shortcomings. Not that you ever admit to yours.

My bad. Accept my humble apologies. Give me some time out to pop my Alzheimer's pills (Too bad they don't make ills for what afflicts you.).

So NeckBeard. Would you please answer the question that I so mistakenly posed to your fellow clone?

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Mr. Whiskey, NECKBEARD, how can my quoting a hardcore neo-conservative be considered hypocritical? He's in your neighborhood, is he not? Or are you just trying to avoid the substance of the issue.

Also. what about Reagan's support of the Taliban which lies in contrast to your quipping about Obama supporting extremists (As if they're the only element in that rebellion)? I brought it up as the very first response to you and even highlighted it, fully aware that you would ignore it.

You're a coward who has nothing to say about the basic facts presented against your statements. You are failing to stand up to the exposure of your nonsensical contrarian views of anything that Obama does. I'm sure you would be amongst the first ones to damn him if he had done nothing for Libya. Keep running away. All you can throw back at me and others on this board is trash talk.

Villabolo

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

obama bypassed congressional approval and used the un as his authority to launch his attack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit