What qualities do men look for in a woman?

by WildHorses 98 Replies latest social relationships

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I was just wondering. So, what do you look for in a woman?

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • David Gladden
    David Gladden

Do you want an honest answer? You may not like it.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I'm really tempted to post something funny here but I will play it straight this time If I'm looking for someone who is a "keeper" I'm a whole lot more fussy than for a casual friend. I love intelligent and friendly women. I enjoy someone who has a great sense of humor, who I can trust, feel comfortable with, love, and who loves to talk. Her celebrating her sexuality is another big turn on and I seem to like women who are a bit on the aggressive or dominant side as well. If she loves animals, loves having fun, nature, romance, having some wild times and quiet times...it is just icing on the cake. And oh yeah...I love ex-dub women the best.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Of course. Honesty is the best policy.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • gravedancer
    gravedancer

Intelligence.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Hmmmmm ... lemme see now, where to begin?

1.) Overall physical attractiveness

2.) Sense of humor

3.) Intelect

4.) Enthusiasm for life

5.) Sensitive nipples

6.) Functional vagina

I think that about covers the basics.

Ciao,
    Anton

"Don't dream it, be it."
    Dr. Frankenfurter

• LB
    LB

21st century guys.... they need a steady paycheck

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"5.) Sensitive nipples

6.) Functional vagina"

Cool, I thought all women had those

• ladonna
    ladonna

Cool Breeze,

Would you REALLY want a woman that was more intelligent than yourself????

Please take note that the word is INTELLECT and not INTELECT, as you have spelt it.

Have to agree with Lilacs here....what woman doesn't have "those" functioning parts?

Ana

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

AVAILABILITY mainly.
    Other than that, I like my women over 35. Dark hair or Red, blondes usually do nothing for me.(qualified, since talking to xena)
    I cant stand this male obsession with size 8 blonde models. How dull. I like my women flawed. Unusual faces interest me. Imperfections are good and real.
    So far as personality goes. Independant and no hangups in the bedroom.Well read. Im not interested in little squeeky, dependant women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit