What qualities do men look for in a woman?

by WildHorses 98 Replies latest social relationships

• Seeker
    Seeker

OK, refiner's fire, make that four initial wrong assumptions and now a whopper of a mistake.

• Xena
    Xena

How So Seeker?? Cause you don't get my jokes of course...lol and because you take everything WAY to serious..lol and I tend to take almost NOTHING serious..

• Seeker
    Seeker

Xena,

LOL, my bad. I am actually just the way you describe yourself, but I started in this thread being quite serious in what I wrote and I thought your response to me was sarcastic, picking on what I said. My mistake, and I'm sorry.

Yeah, I have a very silly sense of humor, and that's what I want back.

• TR
    TR

refiner,

dont think your flawed lilacs.
    So, you wouldn't like Lilacs?

What I like in a woman:

intelligent

petite

gregarious

independent, not clingy

pretty

great legs and ass

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Aw, gee, now I hafta step in here. Refiner's, with all due respect, Seeker has an excellent sense of humor. Perhaps it's just that you haven't had the pleasure of being exposed to it yet. We used to have some great times in the chatroom, eh Seeker?

And I'm qualified to give an 'expert' opinion here coz I have a great sense of humor too!! Okay, I'm not on Ginny's level, and often Think41self leaves me saying to myself "I wish I'd thought of that!' but still...

Xena, it's interesting to me that two people I admire and genuinely like (that would be you and Seeker ), seem to be poles apart in how you see things. Man, I love diversity!!

Dana

• Seeker
    Seeker

Thanks, Dana. Most people assume I have no sense of humor, until they get to know me. And then they can't shut me up. Just my way.

Xena and I? I suspect we are very much alike in many ways, but we got off to a bad start online and have been a bit wary of each other. Things should be fine now.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TR.
    Haha.
    You GOT me buddy. I contradict myself. But then, I dont MIND being 'got' by you.Im partial to legs myself, especially solid shapely legs with no hair on them, but the EYES are the thing. I always look for the eyes.

Xeen, I think I adequately demonstrated why you and seek are worlds apart. No woman is funny enough to make him laugh. Poor man.
    I think women are a bloody riot. I just cant make THEM laugh.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Uh, I said I have found women who make me laugh, so it ain't impossible. Just requires wit and intelligence.

• TR
    TR

refiner,

you're way cool, dude.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• teejay
    teejay

In the order of my preference...

Intelligence.

Honesty.

Sense of humor.

A fit body. Not necessarily a Playboy centerfold body or a specific weight but as long as she is fit... healthy... in good shape for her size.

Empathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit