What qualities do men look for in a woman?

by WildHorses 98 Replies latest social relationships

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Thank you, Seeker.

My memory is failing me in my old age.

Andee

You can take a whore to culture, but you can't make her think-Dorothy Parker

• Xena
    Xena

Refiners....you don't do well with women??? I find that hard to believe..you have me wrapped around your little finger lol and I would probably be wrapped around something else too if you weren't on the other side of the world from me... (oh and if it makes you feel any better...I am not a natural blonde)

Gee Seeker in order to make someone laugh don't they have to have a sense of humor in the first place??? (dumb Xena perplexed look given here)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Xeen.
    Nothing would please me more than to please you, believe me.
    But what do you think about my wealth comment?
    I wouldnt get married again unless there was a prenuptial arrangement, or she had as much wealth as I did.
    What think you?? Am I a chauvinist Pig??

• Seeker
    Seeker

refiner's fire: You made too many wrong assumptions about me.

Xena: Humor goes both ways. I've met plenty of women that laugh at my jokes. Very few of them could make me laugh with their jokes. It's one thing to have a sense of humor that appreciate hearing humor. It's quite another to have the wit and intelligence to create jokes in return. When I see a woman that can do that it is so startling to me that I notice it immediately.

• larc
    larc

1. Attractive,

2. Intelligent,

3. Easy to live with

That about does it.

Ladonna, my wife is more intelligent than I am, and that is fine with me.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The only assumptions I made about you seeker, were that you must either have no wealth, or you must be young.

• Xena
    Xena

Well refiners...hhhmmm...If I was marrying someone I wouldn't mind signing a pre-nup...I would like to think I would never marry someone just for their money but...I would probaby be offended that the person who claimed to love me enough to spend the rest of their life with me (hopefully) didn't trust me and wanted a pre-nup..it's like saying you are expecting the marriage to fail..so then why get married at all??? lol I think living together is much more the way to go...course then you have the common-law stuff if you are together awhile...lol as you can see I have no idea refiners...but I would never consider you a chauvinist pig.

Seeker - lol you and I are more than worlds apart...we are universes apart!

• Seeker
    Seeker

Yes, those were two of your four incorrect assumptions. The third was that financial status of the woman will ever be important to me. The fourth is that not caring about a woman's financial status means I will be taken to the cleaners by her and not prepare ahead of time.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

seeker.

I've met plenty of women that laugh at my jokes. Very few of them could make me laugh with their jokes

TRULY- A man with NO sense of humour.

xeen, again you are the exception. I wouldnt make YOU sign a prenup.
    Even if you DID scalp me.

• Seeker
    Seeker

How so, Xena? You don't like it when people tell you jokes? Please explain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit