What qualities do men look for in a woman?

by WildHorses 98 Replies latest social relationships

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I need to start reading the topics more carefully. What qualities to MEN look for in a WOMAN?

Large breasts and a pulse.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"Slightly overweight, balding, older man with a ton of money."

Well, the first two describe my boyfriend. He doesn't have a ton of money,"yet",(he is a contractor and he is good at what he does, so that will come in time) but he does have a great big heart. He is a great lover, knows how to treat a woman. Loves his children, and he likes me. Go figure.

Lilacs p.s. refiners, it takes a real man to cry. Just because a man cries does not make him less a man. There are no rules to who can cry.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Hairy Chest

Nicely shaped beard or goatee

Barrel chested build

Joel, you better stay away from my man. He is all this and more.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • SYN
    SYN

LOL @ JoelBear...hehe...

Me? Lots of things, in no particular order::

Snappy. I'm always using doublethink and Doublespeak - very little of what I say only has one meaning. This is just the way I talk - I can't seem to help myself sometimes. My writing is dramatically different from my actual speech, mainly because so much of my writing occurs in English, whilst a lot of my speech occurs in Afrikaans, which is a very nice language for Doublespeak...so yeah, she must be able to think on her toes. I also love injecting subtle sexual overtones into my conversations with women, then looking into their eyes to see if they are truly listening to what I am saying. This is an endlessly amusing activity!

Smells Good Yumdy yum yum yum! There have been one or two women in my life who could literally knock me off ANY train of thought merely by walking past and swaying their hips a bit, with Brownian motion taking care of the rest by wafting their delicious scent in my direction.

Loves To Dance Because I love to dance! Dancing is very, very sexual to me - it's one of my favourite forms of foreplay, and as such, is much more enjoyable if both parties are involved.

Nice Hands Bit of an odd one here - but I love a women with beautiful hands and properly manicured fingernails. I take care of my hands, so anyone I date should do this too.

Optional Extras The usual 'man' things, nice measurements, clear skin, blablablah. What I do find exceedingly attractive is a women with hips about 20% wider than her stomach. That to me is an incredibly feminine thing!

I'm not too picky...if they're friendly, it helps too! And raunchy, 'nuff said...

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Necessary qualities: Sexually enticing, sexually experienced, and possessing an ambition to achieve the ultimate orgasm. The rest I can provide/deal with.

• COMF
    COMF

Here's what my Yahoo ad said, when it was up:

I want a friend who is clear-eyed, perceptive and intuitive; kind-hearted, yet a straight shooter; a woman who maintains a healthy level of self-esteem without overlapping into egotism. Not needy or codependent, she manages her life well and wants a man for companionship, not to take over and relieve her of the weight of personal responsibility. I see beauty in a variety of packages, but women who are a little heavier than the fashionable norm while still having a delightful womanly shape really set my libido to humming.
    It's not up any more because the woman I described answered it. Aiee, caramba!

COMF

• butalbee
    butalbee

Nice ass, big breasts,

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

After reading this thread, it makes one wonder who in the heck marries all the stupid, humorless, ugly, sexually repressed, uneducated, obnoxious females wandering amongst us.

Andee

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL!!

• COMF
    COMF

who in the heck marries all the stupid, humorless, ugly, sexually repressed, uneducated, obnoxious females wandering amongst us.

Ministerial servants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit