Fallen out of love with Husband?

by bloominglotus 108 Replies latest social family

• bloominglotus
    bloominglotus

Shamus well I cant say that no one had any valid points. But then again can be just as helpful esp. they themselves are dealing with some issues.... the only difference is Im paying them an arm and leg for advice LOL

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bloomin' there's a bill in the mail for our services

• beksbks
    beksbks

Monkey, that just makes me think of a rather unpleasant scene from Pulp Fiction!!!

• bloominglotus
    bloominglotus

*Can they be helpful if they themselves are dealing with some issues*

• shamus100
    shamus100

Indeed.

Well, nice to see this place hasn't changed one little bit. Everyone posting the same stuff, even monkey jokes. Things just never change.

G'dnight all.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray dear Scully Burns account to keep

If he should sober before he wakes

Too bad it'll be too late for him to edit his foolishness like I tried to tell him while there was time the loon, my gosh what gets in to that guy...........

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Does anyone else get the feeling that BTS account may have been compromised?

Be interesting to know if it's originating from same isp as usual.

Cause if it's not been hacked, he's on something similar to Charlie Sheen.

• beksbks
    beksbks

These are not the hackers you are looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    he physical abuse is not often....Im a be honest I really do provoke him and start the physical assualt sometimes which I shouldnt knowing that he suffers from PTSD. When angry sometimes I would know how to push his buttons..

Surely you know better than that?

Please say you do...

Snoozy

• BurnTheShips

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit