Fallen out of love with Husband?

by bloominglotus 108 Replies latest social family

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Women are all whores, but real whores are at least honest up front.

This includes Mrs. Burn?

Poor gal. She's really paying a price.

You are going to reap what you sow. You've fucked up not only yourself, but someone else. I bet he looks like a slob lately because you make him feel like shit....and he is too sincere and honorable to keep up external appearances and fuck someone else behind your back.

This is clearly a backlash in Burns' personal life. Sad, because he has a wife and a new baby.

In the beginning of our relationship he kept up his physical appearance very well (good hygiene, clean shaven, decent clothes). Now he is starting to look like a straight BUM. I brought it to his attention how I have seen these changes in him throughout the 6 yrs. we've been together. Its like he doesnt even attempt to look good for me anymore I guess because he have me now. So I guess there's no need to impress me. Lately I have been really trying to take care of myself emotionally and physically.

I strongly suspect that Burn is in this category, thus the vitriol.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Botzwana...........have fun

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome Lotus...not a lot to add really except I would suggest you get some marriage counselling which may help you sort through all this.

BTS whatever is the matter with you?

Loz x

• BurnTheShips
  • shamus100
    shamus100

REDRUM... REDRUM... REDRUM....

REDRUM... REDRUM.... REDRUM...

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Burn is channelling Charlie Sheen. Unfortunately.

• bloominglotus
    bloominglotus

Botzwana LOL too silly. I checked out the website for RealDoll and all I have to say is REalCreepy but hey to each his own... and to be honest aint nothin better than the real deal not even a silicone penis LOL and Thats a Fact!!!

• bloominglotus
    bloominglotus

Bek you already know makeup sex is the best! Now thats a fact! Thanks for the reminder!

• beksbks
  • bloominglotus
    bloominglotus

Bizzy I sort of suspected my post may have sort of hit home so thats why I just brushed it off...if only I can easily brush off things with my husband!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit